What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Border Patrol seizes 9 tons of marijuana

B

BrnCow

U.S. Border Patrol agents seized a total of 18,665 pounds of marijuana, valued at an estimated $14,932,256, from the two vehicles in just two hours Saturday.

6692lbs-1-jpg.jpg

1 / 5
Around 8:20 a.m. Saturday, an agent patrolling on FM 2688 stopped a 2000 Kenworth tractor-trailer rig loaded with large metal tanks.

http://www.ksat.com/news/-/478452/9230000/-/11yw2yv/-/index.html

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
fucking good riddens that money and weed is evil as weed can be....

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whew, we narrowly missed getting our country polluted with drugs! Thanks DEA!

Seriously, I do not want anything to do with Mexican pot on account of the cartels benefiting. Grow your own.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn for once they put a reasonable value on it at least, all broke down to zip's on the street that would have been something like 30 million :jawdrop: That's alot of fucking schwag weed! :bigeye:

You would think they could at least extract some oil from it and give it to patients in need then maybe it would not be a total waste. :ying:

sinsekid

Damn for once they put a reasonable value on it at least, all broke down to zip's on the street that would have been something like 30 million :jawdrop: That's alot of fucking schwag weed! :bigeye:

You would think they could at least extract some oil from it and give it to patients in need then maybe it would not be a total waste. :ying:

me thinks technically that would b sludge not "oil"

Snoopster

Veteran
800 a pound is still way too high.

The drug cartels in Mexico get about 60% of their income from marijuana.
There are over 10,000 drug related murders in Mexico each year.

If there were that many drug related murders in the USA each year, we would be having a serious talk about drug decriminalization.

Smoking shwag, doing coke or meth contribute to those murders.

I

Iron_Lion

9 tonnes of grass clippings :puke:

Sad thing is that is probably enough weed to supply a big city for a day. Those mexicans are pretty tricky in their smuggling techniques.

Looks like the price of domestic just went up :biglaugh:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when are these idiots going to learn to start packaging their bundles differently????

the border patrol uses XRAYS to see inside every vehicle that crosses its borders and when you have square blocks or whatever the hell shaped bundles that these ones are, then you are def going to get caught....

im all for this mexican cartel weed getting confiscated, but come on ya idiots get a fuckin clue!!! They would have gotten the stuff across if they just filled the metal drums up with the green instead of filling the drums up with prepackaged green..

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
fucking good riddens that money and weed is evil as weed can be....

You are correct. They are just gangsters making money off of anything they can. Cartel killed both of my brothers in another country, but they are all the same. It is just another form of crime to make money off of like kidnapping, murder for hire and harder drugs.

The weed they make there is shit and mishandled as well. It is almost poison.

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
I thought the bags in the lime was mildly intelligent. How many people does the cartel need to pay off to find the whereabouts of that warehouse? :rolleyes:

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
America's number 1 beer is bud light.

Using the same logic its clear to see why theres a market for dirt weed.

Yes lets demonize the cartels, the govt doesnt like competition

L

longearedfriend

I wonder if the energy surrounding criminal/money weed taints the weed

compared to weed that is given out for free

I also wonder how much time theses guys are gonna get

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
It was just my personal headstash, honest officer. Would I lie to you?

Latest posts

Latest posts