What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

panama red 1974

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
The plant reminds me of the green plants I found in Ace's Panama. Mine were lemony in the vape. Great grow!!!

I wonder where the purple panama comes into the mix?

C

charlie garcia

Purple colours are into these genetics, sometimes shows better when outcrossing although reccesive and mostly hidden trait but most hybrids I made using these genetics gave me some purples, thus Jamaica/Panama as well or India/Congo x Panama
best
Panama 74/red hair F4
Panamaold48101022029copia.jpg

Panamaold48101031044copia.jpg

simos

Damn, Charile, those are breathtaking!

When can we expect to see those genetics released to the public?

C

charlie garcia

well as said before, these are traits found inside genetics of Panama hybrid made here and released by ACE. Several of these jobs will be under Cannabiogen stock as well as soon as possible and hope next season to add some few more features to CBG catalogues

The Purple Panama limited released here at icmag was from a nice and electric female found in Fn4 or Fn5 of ACE Panama, cant remember now exactly
best

ACE Panama (Fn6 made with 3 panama lines), here at seedboutique
PanamaRDSCN0301004copia-1.jpg

Buddle

Veteran
He said 3 more weeks..Looks like that at least...Beautiful Jah...I too am old enough to remember the Panama Red of the seventies..Very well in fact..One of the best highs ever..

ambertrich

Veteran
...I too am old enough to remember the Panama Red of the seventies..Very well in fact..One of the best highs ever..

:yeahthats

I remember it well, one day in particular. Had gathered some fungi from one of the local pastures, scored a lid of Panama Red and listening to the New Riders of the Purple Sage
Really beautiful day :).

daneo iyc

when the red came to town ,it stayed well hidden underground..........started seeing here in fairfield county ct. summer of 75 friend bought it home from college by the next winter there it was bits and pieces still then poof........history .it definately had it all...