What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

###HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST###

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Skeezo gets my vote......damn im considering selling my car to get a flight over there tomorrow..............so hard to consentrate on the competition with his entries making my mind stray............tell your friends there is always a place for em if they ever visit London.
Peace

G

Fright night

Fright night

Thisbuds4u said:
:muahaha: :beat-dead :Bolt: And the knife is a real bowie 42"s long.

I scared the shit out of my neighbors girlfriend lastnight. She never seen my costume. So I came up between the houses and started walking toward her, not saying a word, as she starting to move faster and faster towards her front door. As she was saying ," Your not scaring me!" Then just before i reached her front porch she was in a full run to get to her door and slamed it shut and locked it in a hurry.I went back home and we all got a good laugh. Later she came over and told me I scared the shit outta her. :muahaha::yoinks: :Bolt:

S

strain_searcher

Yummy

Yummy

DG I think I deserve at least 1 pack of seeds for this

G

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! LMFAO!!!

DG & Gypsy: PM sent regarding an entry.. thx

G

HHHHHHHHAAAAAA. Skeezo, skeezo, skeezo!

Strain stretcher, that shit is completely wrong, Dude, that should be censored! Hahahaha

Skeezo wins.

S

strain_searcher

No offense to Skeezo (nice pics)but those are a dime a dozen. We went to 2 parties and it seems girls just use hallaoween as an excuse to wear the same no clothes out fits. I guess it all depends if DG and Gypsy are looking for something original.

Oh yeah we saw the same thing at the century club in los angeles(blowup penis dancin with chicks.lol

maybe stephie graff should win

Last edited:

wikidcalibudgrl

Here's my kids tryin on their costums,,,, and i found this seed that looks like a smiling-seed face-mask LMAO :sasmokin: :wave:

Last edited:
S

skeezo

强有力的芽盛产, 强有力的精神战没有声音。 看。 您听见它能您看它能您感觉我能品尝您的它

S

strain_searcher

skeezo said:
I posted the pics for the hell of it. Nothing at all is original all weekend Ive seen the same costumes on diferent people

You would have to be like the guy in the pic above not to like your pics. Hot girls always seem to win. :yummy:

G

2266freak-2.jpg

:D O NO! :D
gross lol i love it

this gets my vote though--
2590oompa_dog.jpg

sorry skeezo :p

Last edited:
S

skeezo

强有力的芽盛产, 强有力的精神战没有声音。 看。 您听见它能您看它能您感觉我能品尝您的它

G

hehe the face alone deserves a pack of seeds lol

good goin ss :p

my monkey suit is here but i need some props :D

happy belated halloween :biglaugh:

cj

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
strain_searcher said:
No offense to Skeezo (nice pics)but those are a dime a dozen. We went to 2 parties and it seems girls just use hallaoween as an excuse to wear the same no clothes out fits. I guess it all depends if DG and Gypsy are looking for something original.

Oh yeah we saw the same thing at the century club in los angeles(blowup penis dancin with chicks.lol

maybe stephie graff should win

....my vote goes here....lol!...

....this has GOT to be the site for you!! www.manboobs.com

.....here's a quote from that site.......I am sure you will find like minded people there:
Boob Cheese

''Hey fellow manboobers. Have any of you experienced puss stains on your T-Shirts from lactating? I get this stinky man-melon cheese every time my flesh-raisins start to ooze. I've heard that a think application of peanut butter and bubble gum will stop the dripping mess. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Cheezy Boobies ''

*are these guys serious?.....Ewwww!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
And the winners are................

And the winners are................

Winner's Announced :jump:

*Some of you have a very strange sense of humor* :yoinks:

1st Place: G-Berry (5 seeds)

Strain_Searcher

2266stephie-graffe.jpg

2nd Place: Cali-O x ESB (5 seeds)

guineapig

5918halloweenguineas.jpg

Thanks for all the entries! Winners please pm shipping info to me for your prize!
:wave:
dg

Latest posts

Latest posts