What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

###HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST###

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Let's see some Halloween pics! The top two 'original' pics will win. Be creative. Post yourself in
costume (fully masked....keeping security in mind), or a pic of your pet dressed
up in costume, or your Jack-O-Lantern you've carved, all pics just need to have
some relation to Halloween. :sasmokin:

For this contest, will decide the 2 winners on Halloween night....but get to posting,
cause it will soon be here! :yoinks:

Prizes.....AGAIN, we have some fantastic gifts...compliments of IBC SupportTeam
and Memy's Finest Seeds...thanks...you guys ROCK!!

1st Prize: 5 Seeds G-Berry :canabis:
6025gberrynet.jpg

2nd Prize: 5 Seeds Cali-O x ESB :canabis:
6025calioxesbnet-med.jpg

Have fun ya'll!

:wave:
dg

G

i'm game..

it's a photo contest DG, why not have the contestants include a personalized sign saying "ICMAG Happy Halloweed 2005" or something to that effect? I know my entry will say it :D

how many pics may we submit (per entry)???

also, not that i really care :D but what is esb? empire strikes back? lol thanks hon, i still haven't even claimed my "crossword-from-hell" consolidation prize :biglaugh: but soon, soon..
be well o' great goddess of ganja
what are YOU going to dress up as for halloweed? HUH!?!?! hehe they do not celebrate this in EU right DG? :chin:
cj

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
High CaptainJack,
According to IBC ESB is:

IBC SupportTeam said:
Cali-O x ESB = Exotic California Orange/African Sativa/Skunk/BlueBerry hybrid.

Can't believe there's no pics up here yet. :badday:

Multiple entries are okay....at the rate this contest is going, can use all the entries we can get! LOL

:dance:
dg

Sleepy

Veteran
ok.
not as artsy as the rest of you...

but i did them all...

rechargeable 'candles'

funny hallowe'en lights the mrs. puts in the bushes...i need a tripod.

guineapig

Veteran
halloween guineas!!

halloween guineas!!

here are a couple of my friends!! The one on the left thinks he's sooo handsome in his witch's hat.....check out his white goatee too!.....the brown one on the left seems to be saying, "I am sooo mad that you put this dumb fuzzy spider on my head. I am sulking!" hehehehe.....this isnt my pic but I will post a pic of my pet GP in his halloween cape and witch's hat before the contest ends.....we are making it right now and adjusting it....

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN!!!!

THE WITCHES ARE COMING THE GOBLINS ARE COMING...... :sasmokin:

G

...DG...you are really making it hard to hold onto my crappy digi cam....with all these photo contest

...sigh...what the hell

G

from start to finish

from start to finish

getting prepped for surgery

pumpkin guts

finished product...(all compliments to be directed to the 13 year old female surgeon)

G

hey cats meow i love your user title.. i live by that philosophy

so far my vote goes to skeezo's second pic or sleepy's 3 jack o' lanterns :D
sleepy what a classic pic, the 3 pumpkins on the stoop.....doesn't get any more american than that bro :D
the hamsters are nice too dude, but damn man im bloody sick of the rodents already :D

my entries are coming late, sorry my costume hasnt arrived yet........or is it the other half of the theme :chin: bwahahahahahaha can't wait to get suited up for the photo shoot :D

happy halloWEED everyone :sasmokin:
cj

G

Hello,

Here are a few shots of my attempt. I carved these out for a local Halloween Party that a friend of mine throws every year.

Good luck everyone. There are some awesome submisions.

Happy Halloween.

Take care

Peace

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
......sitting here listening to 'The Monster Mash'.....by Bobby Picket and the Crypt Kickers......

....lets see your Halloween picture folks!......you might just win a great prize!!

G

:pointlaugh:

ok guys, i have to confess that i slept onthis whole shit so no "gorilla-cap w/ the elbow" pics tonite, but i have somethin for ya i don't care if it comes in late i just want to contribute :D great thread, bbl with a pic :sasmokin:
:rasta:happy halloweed :jump: i love halloween :bigeye:

cj

G

have mercy...

i gotta go to the mens room bbl

ps skeezo y don't u drop into chat man, i thought you were dead? Court shit went aight? ok well peace and hope you got your willy wet :bigeye: