What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mob Boss 33 days Flowering

HanSolo

Hi,

I popped 12 Mob Boss seeds under a 250w mh. Vegged for 5 weeks then topped them and put them into flowering. After three weeks I took clones, killed off all the males. I have 6 females left, today (10/11/2009) they are 35 days, I took the pics at 33 days. I can post more/better pics sometime without the lights on. They are all under a 600w HPS in Foxfarm Ocean's Forest Soil and I use Foxfarm nutes.

The six plants appear to fall into two basic phenos atm, one started frosting early and has one plant that is a little stretchy but not bad, the other appears to be about a week behind in their development.

EDIT: I uploaded the pics to an album:

The frosting plants:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is the stretchy plant:

attachment.php

Attachments

• MB_F33_2.jpg
    MB_F33_2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 47
  • MB_F33_4.jpg
    MB_F33_4.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 52
  • MB_F33_6.jpg
    MB_F33_6.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 46
  • MB_F33_8.jpg
    MB_F33_8.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 51

HanSolo

Album Edit:

Here are the other plants (33 days):

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And all the plants. There are 11 total. Mob Boss are second and last row. The other side of the tent has a 3' hydro tray with another 600w. The hydro will be done in a week or two and when they're finished I'll separate the six mob boss from the rest of the plants to give them more light.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MB_F33_22.jpg
    MB_F33_22.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 61
  • MB_F33_31.jpg
    MB_F33_31.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 52
  • MB_F33_41.jpg
    MB_F33_41.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Santa Marta Gold/Afghan
    Santa Marta Gold/Afghan
    144.3 KB · Views: 61

HanSolo

Here are my clones. I have an EzCloner 30 with a 110w t5 CFL. I took a couple cuttings from each plant three weeks into flowering (I also trimmed up the bottoms) , labeled them all and will keep the best ones for later cloning.

Album Edit:

Here are my clones:

attachment.php

Here is a root shot (12 days):

attachment.php

Here are the lights they are under. 60" Cooltube with 2x600w bulbs and an exhaust fan on the end. The other end goes to another smaller tent where I keep moms. It has the 250 mh in a Cool Tube and a carbon filter on the very end. It cools the three lights and circulates the air in my mom tent.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2x600w_Cooltube_60.jpg
    2x600w_Cooltube_60.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Roots D12.jpg
    Roots D12.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Clones D12.jpg
    Clones D12.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 57

HanSolo

But I am very happy with the plants so far. A few were kind of sensitive to nutes at first but they recovered (the second type). The plants were all producing lots of trichs at four weeks.

G

guest3854

HN, always cool to see a new member with a recent release from us. Happy to have you here with tha GrindHouse. Tha plants showing those huge golden trichs early, are from tha Tang Tang, killer. They all look about right on target, in growth. Keep in mind that tha clones will grow substantially different than tha seed mothers, so running all tha plants again is tha best way to select yer keepers. All of 'em appear happy an' healthy ....

Be well an' grow HARD,
Steele

HanSolo

41 Days

41 Days

Some pics I took today (41 Days). I got a couple with lights off and some with lights on. I separated my plants, my 6 mobs boss are together. I labeled the 12 seeds when I sprouted them, here are the 6 plants labeled:

Album Edit:

attachment.php

Another shot:
attachment.php

Here is the front left #3:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• D41_Mob_Boss_1.jpg
    D41_Mob_Boss_1.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 50
  • D41_Mob_Boss_2.jpg
    D41_Mob_Boss_2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 57
  • D41_MB3_1.jpg
    D41_MB3_1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 51
  • D41_MB3_2.jpg
    D41_MB3_2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 54

HanSolo

Here are plants #1 (front middle) and #12 (front right) they are the ones that seem to be about a week behind and not as big:

Album Edit:

#1:
attachment.php

Here is #8 (back right):
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• D41_MB8_2.jpg
    D41_MB8_2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 45
  • D41_MB8_1.jpg
    D41_MB8_1.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 49
  • D41_MB12_1.jpg
    D41_MB12_1.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 49
  • D41_MB1_1.jpg
    D41_MB1_1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 51

HanSolo

Album Edit:

Here is plant #9 (back middle):
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• D41_MB9_1.jpg
    D41_MB9_1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 51
  • D41_MB9_2.jpg
    D41_MB9_2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 46
  • D41_MB9_3.jpg
    D41_MB9_3.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 44

HanSolo

Album Edit:

And plant #4 (back left):
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• D41_MB4_3.jpg
    D41_MB4_3.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 50
  • D41_MB4_2.jpg
    D41_MB4_2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 47
  • D41_MB4_1.jpg
    D41_MB4_1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 45

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i found they stay green and keep getting denser up to to week 9, and i found they really enjoyed good feeding in the mid to late weeks.

i grabbed a pack just because i saw grindhouse was a new name, but i was rewarded by my punt, i dont know what more you could want if your expecting big yielding, limey, chemdog head candy!

enjoy brother

HanSolo

Day 49

Day 49

#3 hermed and shot out a set of balls before I could find them. The plant was right in front of a 8" fan and it blew most of it on one plant on the other side, but the other mob boss got a little bit too. I was a little pissed at myself for not catching it right away but I'm not all that concerned because I am looking for keepers. I have two cuttings of each plant in 6" pots under a 250mh (100% rooted) and I can already tell I'm not going to keep the non-Mob Boss plant that got the brunt of it anyway.

But here are the pics:

Album Edit:

Here are the 5 remaining:
attachment.php

Here is #1 (Front Middle). It was right next to the Herm.
attachment.php

Here is #4 (Back Left). It is my favorite at the moment (I'll have to see how they all smoke though). It was right behind the Herm but didn't get hit all that much. It started frosting early and has a nice leaf/bud ratio. It is a little stretchy not bad i think the chunky nugs are worth it.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• D49_MB4_2.jpg
    D49_MB4_2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 49
  • D49_MB4_1.jpg
    D49_MB4_1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 42
  • D49_MB1_1.jpg
    D49_MB1_1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 42
  • D49_MBAll.jpg
    D49_MBAll.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 48

HanSolo

Album Edit:

Here is another pic of #4:
attachment.php

#8 (Back Right). This one, #4, and #9 were the ones that started frosting early.
attachment.php

#9 (Back Middle). I like this one too. This is the third early froster.
attachment.php

here is a pic of #4 and #9:
attachment.php

Attachments

• D49_MB4_3.jpg
    D49_MB4_3.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 49
  • D49_MB8_1.jpg
    D49_MB8_1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 50
  • D49_MB9_1.jpg
    D49_MB9_1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 47
  • D49_MB9_MB8_1.jpg
    D49_MB9_MB8_1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 46

HanSolo

Album Edit:

Here is a second pic of #4 and #9:
attachment.php

And one of #12:
attachment.php

Attachments

• D49_MB9_MB8_2.jpg
    D49_MB9_MB8_2.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 40
  • D49_MB12_1.jpg
    D49_MB12_1.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 44
G

guest3854

Solo, sorry to hear 'bout tha slight herm..... when running seed plants, thats a major concern of mine an' always keep a vigilant eye out. Looks crip though bru. If I may make one suggestion, find yer keepers and take a look at Blynx's Mob Boss thread. Mob Boss looks to be like tha perfect SOG plant, producing higher yields in tha space you have.

Stay healthy an' grow HARD,
Steele

HanSolo

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I only had 1 minor herm from Mob Boss (1 set of balls before I chopped it) out of 12 seeds. I had 6 males, 1 herm, and 5 females. Not a single naner or ball on any of the remaining females. There are some seeds but I have two clones of every plant I chopped so I am probably going to do SOG with one of them as you suggested. I got two basic phenos, 3 potential keepers for now, 1 was stretchy with small buds (was sensitive too) and one is still in my tent and I have to chop it in the next few days.

I did have another herm on the other side of my tent though, which kind of sucked, but it wasn't too bad. I have clones for later. I topped them all and they had between 5-6 tops each, and I plan to grow the clones SOG style. You can see the seeds in some of the pics.

photo_popup.php
photo_popup.php

Two plants had more solid colas. They matured faster too, but were a little leafier. I chopped them at 69 days (two days ago). They've been hanging in the dark getting ~85F air blown over them. They've dried enough to sample. They smell like cat piss and get me wasted.

photo_popup.php
photo_popup.php
photo_popup.php
photo_popup.php

This is the one I chopped at 70 days it was a little stretchier but had big chunky nugs, it is the one with the string in the pics. Smells a little fruitier too.

photo_popup.php
photo_popup.php
photo_popup.php
photo_popup.php

After I let them dry and sample them more I'll pick one to grow out, put 30 cuttings in the aerocloner for two weeks then to 6" pots with hydroton in a 3x3 tray under the 600w. I apologize again for my lack of posting, but I'll be keeping at least 1 or 2 MB. Thanks again steele :bow:.

G

guest3854

Looks like you'll be lovin Mob Boss, long time.....lol. Stoked that you love MB as much as other folks are. Both parents, tha ChemD and tha Tang Tang are SO special, happy to see you recognize .......

Stay healthy,
Steele

Edit: I also wanted to start pointing folks to Hella THC's polling thread. Post pics, comments and opinions of yer grow and vote fer yer favorite GrindHouse strain. Just somethang fer shits, giggles an' good fun.....
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=144993

Last edited: