What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Prophet overview

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
I love my Prophet so far, these things are extra sticky at only 30 days. This is my favorite so far and is gonna be re-vegged after i see which one smokes better. Like Steele said don't base your opinions off yield alone from the seed. Wait till after you choose which one you like most, than cut clones and start from there. There is good heritage in the tang tang side that can definitely bring up yield considerably.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
I got a bubblegummy/menthol pheno and a bubba kush pheno that looked just like the first photo in this thread. The smoke is amazing and exactly as i read it everywhere else.

Floral/incense, spicy, hashy and expansive. This is my keeper and a great strain. I think she will yield heavy next time around. Its sick how nice this bud smells/taste. The bubblegum one is going to a friend, just not what i'm looking for.

onelung09

ya i two different phenos one that was more hashy skunk kind of sweet and another that was really sweet usual dank smell the more hashy came out whitish kind of buds nice density the other looked frostier growing but buds didnt look as good cured.

G

guest3854

Tha menthol yer pickin up is from our Tang Tang.

Stoked to hear yer diggin' whatcha got fellas.....

Steele

vaped

Prophets are A-1 I flowerd out a handfull of females my good gifted me. They were all about even hard to pick a winner when they all smoke so good.

G

guest3854

Glad everyone is finding The Prophet to be a worthy contender......

I have plenty more Prophet beans, just need to ship in, probably in tha next month er so....

Steele

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Glad everyone is finding The Prophet to be a worthy contender......

I have plenty more Prophet beans, just need to ship in, probably in tha next month er so....

Steele

Thats good to hear! If my prophet mom dies i'm gonna need a new pack. Still hoping i can make some F2's. Definitely one of the top herbs i've grown!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
ill be waiting for these to drop... got some idea's of what to look for next time itll be in particulars....

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
ill be waiting for these to drop... got some idea's of what to look for next time itll be in particulars....

I agree. After growing those twice and looking at the phenos from your grow, i can tell more easily. Now i just need my kush like momma and i'll have the matching pairs...

This chamber is mostly males. In the back i got have two prophet males who have been chopped and cloned. One is more bubba like and hasnt stretched really but has put off some bushy growth. bubba also has darker green growth i think, and thicker more round leaves. where as the tang tang has leaves that get real skinny at the petiole.

The other is more tang tang and stretches the internodes while slowly putting out the sidebranches. Least branchy grower in my garden....

I know thi inst the thread for it but i popped 4 ultra sonja and 2 planewreck...

reading about prophet made me want to smoke some. this cured bit i have is a nice golden color, covered in trichs and has a smell th reminds me of bubblegum mixed with hash. I forgot how good the high is on this stuff. I smoke a lot and one hit is more than enough to keep me up there and getting rid of my nausea.

G

guest3854

FieldMarshal, they're. Currently sold out however my other TangTang outcrosses are just as satisfying, fer both mind, body and soul....

Nice to have ya join tha party,
Steele

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
Hey SS i have to compliment ya on the great work with the Prophet... thats some good genetics at their finest......i ran the prophet last run and also currently and its great.....
i find the BK is very dominate in this strain... my pheno when finished is very stinky packed with resin and has this gassy smell to it...easy to grow, the only down side to the strain is its always the first jar to be finished....lol good work and im looking forward to seeing the prof back in your line up...

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
hey steele i have a few pics of your prophet and she like to turn colours...

picture.php

great smoke and great bag appeal ...a real winner :good:

angryblackman

Picked up some Prophet seeds last week and 2 of 4 have popped. :) Hoping I can get them to take off. :) Thanks for pointing me here Steele. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts