What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

###Halloween Photo Contest 2008###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres mine checkin in at just 30 minutes before dealine...hope ya enjoy it its a costume and not my real look.peace

heres a few more...not entries,just for kix...pic one was my entry...

peace,and happy halloween

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
We are reviewing the pics....will post the winners later today. :D

Sorry a bit late...one of the SB kitties got so frightened by some trick or treaters at the door last night and went into hiding. What a scardey cat! LOL Was really amusing, when I opened the door there was a large contingent ... quite scary....then out from the middle of them standing almost as tall as them was a VERY large black dog (looked to be some sort of black lab mix) sporting an orange bandana and witches hat.

Back later!
dg

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cany you see the mag page sublime?
its opened to a page with a strain called Jorges Diamonds
hehehehehe

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont know bro,i cant even find a thread ti see the poll yet...or maybe there aint a poll? idk i'll be lookin too,if you find it let me know...peace

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
After much deliberation.....the winners are:
1st: B402NOG....clearly showed an interest in creating something in theme and current.
2nd: doobieduck....amazing pic and effects!
tied for third..........scifreak69 and grapepunched....great pics, equally deserving!

Each member named above as a winner needs to pm me to claim their prizes!

Hope ya'll had a bit of fun...seems like some did...and we thank all those who participated.

Will close the thread now....till next year. :D

:kitty:
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.