Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Bottom leaves yellowing along with burning leaf edge

Thread Title Search
Bottom leaves yellowing along with burning leaf edge Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-09-2010, 11:22 PM #1
!!!
Now in technicolor

!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice
Bottom leaves yellowing along with burning leaf edge

I have plants of different strains in an ebb/flow showing the same symptoms: Yellowing starting from the bottom up, and leaf tips burning throughout.

Separately, the yellowing would indicate underfeeding and the burned leaf tips would be overfeeding, respectively, but I'm not sure what exactly is the problem here.

Feeding with maxibloom and Floralicious+, pH 5.2. Medium is hydroton. Plants are small, they were clones that rooted 1-2 weeks ago.

400w Super Lemon Haze (done)
Cheap DIY Cooltube Pictorial
Lucas Formula
Excellent Seed Germination Tutorial (Mandala)
Zeus' Take on Harvesting
Best Stealth Lighting System? PL55W

You don't have to open the door for police. If they could get a warrant they won't knock! Wave at them from the window but don't open the door! Seriously.Download Never Get Raided
!!! is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2010, 05:12 AM #2
SMOKINGBUDDAH

SMOKINGBUDDAH is on a distinguished road
Having same problem with my clone, just made a similar post. Would like to hear some answer also! Good luck, hope yours recover.
SMOKINGBUDDAH is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2010, 05:16 AM #3
PoopyTeaBags
State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

PoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud of
Yellow leafes from the bottom up is a nitrogen defeciency... you may be defiecient in nitrogen and over feeding in P and in K But honostly i believe you ph is too low making you plants not able to suck up the correct nutrients it needs...

raise your ph to 5.4 - 6.0 tops everything should correct its self if it doesnt run some phd plain water through it to flush it and start again with normal feeding schedule at the proper ph

Poopy teabags Soma and Grindhouse
*Completed*

Prophets actually get flowered out *Completed*
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=180811

LVPK and Reclining Buddha RDWC
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=199088

BAAAAM! Peanut Butter & JAAAAM!
PoopyTeaBags is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2010, 07:42 AM #4
!!!
Now in technicolor

!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice!!! is just really nice
I've tried everything between 5.2-5.9 and the plants respond best to 5.2.

But you're probably right on the low N high PK issue. I might try to supplement N. Maxibloom is 5-15-14

400w Super Lemon Haze (done)
Cheap DIY Cooltube Pictorial
Lucas Formula
Excellent Seed Germination Tutorial (Mandala)
Zeus' Take on Harvesting
Best Stealth Lighting System? PL55W

You don't have to open the door for police. If they could get a warrant they won't knock! Wave at them from the window but don't open the door! Seriously.Download Never Get Raided
!!! is offline Quote