What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LEGIT "FIRE" CLONES IN SACRAMENTO AREA

I hope I'm posting this in the right forum. I haven't bought clones in years (bad pest experiences). A friend is putting together a room and I'm helping him out. Problem is... I won't have any clones of my genetics for more than a month and dude wants to get the flowering ball rolling. So...

I've heard that Dark Heart Nursery provides quality clones at RCP in Sac. Can anyone confirm this? I mean confirm that the clones are high quality "and" legit. For that matter, any other clone source suggestions are welcome.

I'm even willing to make a run to the Bay in order to secure some real deal... Berkeley, Oakland, SF (I hear The Green Door is s'posed to be good). So...

Anyone have any suggestions?

LH

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I hope I'm posting this in the right forum. I haven't bought clones in years (bad pest experiences). A friend is putting together a room and I'm helping him out. Problem is... I won't have any clones of my genetics for more than a month and dude wants to get the flowering ball rolling. So...

I've heard that Dark Heart Nursery provides quality clones at RCP in Sac. Can anyone confirm this? I mean confirm that the clones are high quality "and" legit. For that matter, any other clone source suggestions are welcome.

I'm even willing to make a run to the Bay in order to secure some real deal... Berkeley, Oakland, SF (I hear The Green Door is s'posed to be good). So...

Anyone have any suggestions?

LH

Just go with DHN, forget about RCP unless you want to wait in super long lines...

Make the trip to Berkeley, Oakland San Jose on the day they drop, leave the Bay by 2pm and it will be a quick trip...

Advise against buying any clones from Harborside because of contamination from other clones...

Just go with DHN, forget about RCP unless you want to wait in super long lines...

Make the trip to Berkeley, Oakland San Jose on the day they drop, leave the Bay by 2pm and it will be a quick trip...

Advise against buying any clones from Harborside because of contamination from other clones...

Okay KB, and thanks. Have you run DHN's gear? If so, what was good and where did you pick them up at? Berkeley is easiest for me to get to and from.

By the way... always enjoy lurking in your grows man!

LH :thank you:

vancerz

you need to reserve DHN cuts from harborside on their web site the day before they drop. Lines are huge at harbor side.

Doctors Orders (in sac)had some triangle and green ribbon cuts that where just as big as any DHN cut "real california clones" you can see there triangle cuts and others on there Instagram.

vancerz

and magnolia wellness? lets you do preoders now they linked with superclinik? not sure how they spell it but they got stuff like slymer and kalifa kush

vancers - all good information. Thanks! I'll probly be heading to Berkeley later in the week. I'll have a veg tent up at my buddy's by Friday.

LH