What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NURSE JACKIE

Jwish27

Just wanted opinion on 48 day flower looks and should I let her go for another 40 days? I have posted before this was possibly an auto from Dinafem - obsession ...but have heard from other people that every now and then a plant will start to flower before 12/12. What do you guys think, Here's an update from a week ago.

Attachments

• IMG_2348.jpg
    IMG_2348.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2343.jpg
    IMG_2343.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2346.jpg
    IMG_2346.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2342.jpg
    IMG_2342.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 7

LostTribe

Premium user
what color are the trichomes? These pics look close to finished as the buds are full and the hairs are mature. your say 48 days flower? What about veg? If its an auto, i am not an auto authority, i believe the give you a total day count rather than a bloom count.....the point of auto is to flower quicker than a normal seed. I don't run autos and don't see why you need them but good luck maybe they will finish quicker but ultimately weaker finished product due to the incidence of ruderlis indica within the genes....