What's new

BCBD's The Black - Q about the phenos

GoatCheese

Veteran
Any BCBD The Black growers out there?Anybody know which phenos are the super stoney and sleepy ones? Think i've seen pictures/video of taller bushy ones, then short ones and the in between ones.

I have very little space and i thought i'd make some f2s and few other crosses at the same time, but keeping males till i've flowered and tested the female Blacks, and flowering the males separately is bit of a struggle.

So little info would be a big help.

Cheers

Goyakla

I have one in Bloom ..very greasy..stinky as well and def., indica.. But i cant give my Voice yet as its not done.. But my exp., tells me i Will be a k.o Stone. Other bros have grown her and they sleep really well after half a joint :)

GoatCheese

Veteran
I have one in Bloom ..very greasy..stinky as well and def., indica.. But i cant give my Voice yet as its not done.. But my exp., tells me i Will be a k.o Stone. Other bros have grown her and they sleep really well after half a joint :)

Thanks for stopping by Goyakla
How long has she been blooming? ..got any pics?

Here's a YouTube video of some dude's grow, is your's the "big cola" pheno shown first, or one of the "golf ball bud" phenos shown a little later?

Day 69 "The Black"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbPpNf3Pp8I

How does she smell, btw?

:)

Goyakla

Bloom pt 7 weeks.. But ill let it go for 1 or 2 more.. Ill try to take some when it comes Down..and if i Can find out how to upload Them here :)

GoatCheese

Veteran
Bloom pt 7 weeks.. But ill let it go for 1 or 2 more.. Ill try to take some when it comes Down..and if i Can find out how to upload Them here :)

Yea photos would be awesome, but no hurry. My seeds are still in the fridge, and they will have to stay there for a while longer till i have some more room in my cab.

To create photo albums @ ICmag:
Click: User Menu --->My Albums ----> Create New Album
..then name the album and chose if you want it public/private.

Then you can start uploading images from your own files.
You can upload 1 -5 photos at a time. If you're gonna upload the max. number of photos, it will take a while longer to process them

To post a photo form your album:
Go to your album and click the photo open ---> Just below the photo you will see 'picture URL' or' BB code' for the particular photo. You can then copy&paste whole BB code-address into your post and to the spot (in between lines of text maybe) where you want it.

..or you can use the 'attach files'-style to post pics from the 'Additional Options' while you're writing your post.

Laters

Goyakla

Thanx bro :) im NOT at tech guy.. But i know how to grow weed..ill try my Best when she comes Down or at least give a short smoke rep.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Thanx bro :) im NOT at tech guy.. But i know how to grow weed..ill try my Best when she comes Down or at least give a short smoke rep.

Found a few The Black picks, does your girl look something like this?
BCBD The Black grown by Shimmy from Opengrow:
gallery_2538_1432_178504.jpg

gallery_2538_1432_516792.jpg

---
---
Any other The Black growers out there?

Goyakla

Very much indeed.. Nearlly complet the same plant :) ill try to give it some cold to see What happens ..i Think it gets Dark with cold..but NOT sure ?