What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buds too dry. Best way to correct?

Awesome!!! If it ever happens again, one thing I've found is that the slower the rehydration occurs the more the buds smell and the better they burn. This isn't absolute of course with every strain but a general rule. Unfortunately over the years I've had to do it tons of times. I'm glad everything worked out :)

LostTribe

Premium user
Hi guys. I harvested and put the branches in the drying rack. After a few days I am trying to cut the buds off the branches but they are falling apart alot. What can I do to re-hydrate them so they don't fall apart. I don't understand what happened. They were extremely sticky and lush when I harvested 10 days ago. I would have cut the buds off sooner but I've been waiting for the stems to break correctly

ITs too late make some bho out of them or trim and jar asap! Like yesterday! don't try to rehydrate with fruit peels I will tell you that you could try a 50% humidity boveda pack if you have a cigar store close by...wouldnt use anything but that and a sealed mason jar.

Latest posts

Latest posts