What's new

SpydrX Plus DNA Genetics White Walker Kush, DJs Gold

Roor22

This is my first indoor grow so all comment reply are welcome!!!

I have a 4X4 Gorilla tent 3 plants
Light-SpydrX Plus
Soil-Fox Farms Ocean Forest
Pot size - 10gal
Nutrients - House and Garden (full line), botanicare cal/mag and sweet berry, foliar spray - Uber R-N-A, F-D-S
Water type - tap water
Co2 - yes 1500-1800 ppm
Temps - day 82, night 80 (this is canopy temp with a probe)
Humidity - day 45-50 night 40-45
Carbon filter - 6X20 Black OPs/Hurricane 6" inline
A/C - 2 hydro innovation ice boxes/3000gph water pump to my pool right now its at 50°F
Air circulation - 2-hurricane clip fans, 2-Holmes osculating clip fans

So far my grow is on week 3 but I'll show pics from the beginning

The SpydrX Plus

Feb.10

Roor22

Started my flip Feb.16 but I just turn lights off for 48hrs to induce hormone build up to flower quicker

Feb. 18 (when lights turned on after 48hrs darkness)

Feb.23

CaliKingGrower

Sweet little setup, I'm interested in these new spydrs now that they aren't blurple. Keep up the good thread, can't wait to follow your progress. Have you had any previous experience with LEDs and how does the spydrX Plus results so far compare to that of your previous grows with different lighting sources?

Roor22

Sweet little setup, I'm interested in these new spydrs now that they aren't blurple. Keep up the good thread, can't wait to follow your progress. Have you had any previous experience with LEDs and how does the spydrX Plus results so far compare to that of your previous grows with different lighting sources?

This is my first indoor grow I've done outdoor and got pretty good results so I figured I could do better in a controlled envirment. I have no experience with nothing other then my t5's that veg all my plants but the SpydrX plus is intense I have mine at 13" and fluency recommends it at 6" but I surely wouldn't do it unless you want bleaching or light stress. I chose the SpydrX Plus because in November 2015 I hit up bml about their spydr 1200 and they said in December I could preorder the new one if I wanted it and of course I did. It's a great light so far I have 8-9 week flowering cycle and I'm only on the 16 day and I already have the hairy nug stage but I use good nutes and a super imploder for my water and I induced flowering a few days maybe by a week lol I think I'm going to have a good run but anything can happen. Hope I'm doing as good as I think as no one cares to comment!! Lol don't be shy say what y'all think!! 😊

Roor22

Really interested in seeing how the WWK does. About to pop some of those real soon... Nice job so far.

Ya I hope its dank!! I gave my pops a clone and its almost done of the WWK it has a danky kushy kush smell and pine soi hope it comes out good too!

Roor22

Well week 3 is over, tomorrow I start week 4, the girls look great!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Good idea using multiple nets. Just wondering if you're planning on Lollipopping the undergrowth and if you think that lower net will get in the way.

Looks good so far.

Roor22

Good idea using multiple nets. Just wondering if you're planning on Lollipopping the undergrowth and if you think that lower net will get in the way.

Looks good so far.

Thanks man and yes the second net will help if I have too I will put a third net my homie runs 4 nets but he does flood no support at all and I started cleaning up the bottom 3 days ago and still am cleaning the small stuff that has little or no potential lol when I'm done I'll take a picture I only work on it for like 15 mins a day as it really gets tight under there and it's been raining the last few days here

Roor22

Started week 4 of House & Garden Nurtient line and the top booster is working she's starting to fatten up!!

White Walker Kush
picture.php

DJ's Gold
picture.php
picture.php

#KosherTakeOver #TheHypeIsReal

Roor22

White Walker Kush from seed or clone?

All the ones in this tent are from seeds they were my mothers, didnt have big enough plants toflip when i got my light so i so flipped these but I have a bunch of her clones just about ready to flower, their about 3 1\2' tall and topped like at 2' probably in a week or so I'll flip those ones and a few more DJ's Gold

G

ganjygav

Finally found someone else growing wwk, you're a few weeks ahead of me. I've only just started 12/12 so I'm subbed to yours so I can see how it goes.

Do yours have massive fan leaves? Mine are huge. I've got 2 or 3 plants with mutant leaves as well.
Gotta say though wwk has been an easy grow so far.
Quick growth.