What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First post and first grow

3/3

Here are the momma plants. Quite unruly lol. Thinking about cutting them down and making new/smaller mothers. Thoughts?

Some cuttings in the bubble cloner placed 9 days ago.

Starting to show some roots. The one in the top right corner is starting to show some roots but it was placed in the cloner 4 days ago which is around the same time I added things to the cloner to experiment. Next run I'll try the same and see if it truly makes a difference or if it was just coincidence.

KingSkillz

You can clone off a rooted plant once it's big enough. I usually pre-veg my clones for 2 weeks after they come out of the cloner.

KingSkillz

Roots quickly. I have taken much bigger. I snap a plant doing some LST on accident. I cloned the whole plant. Np.

Roots quickly. I have taken much bigger. I snap a plant doing some LST on accident. I cloned the whole plant. Np.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66431&pictureid=1579838&thumb=1]View Image[/url] They get huge quick that way. 2 week preveg then 3-4 weeks under the HID

That's something I'd be willing to try next go around. I'm currently creating 2 new mother plants so when those grow out a bit, I'd definitely be willing to give that a go. Thanks for the input bud, it's appreciated.

looking great my man!

Thank you, brother!

Hey everyone! Hope all is well. Had a lot of work to do today for the grow. I always forget how labor intensive this can be lol. Anywho, here are some pics!