What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow : Starting from seed with Bohdi's Goji Og

Now that it is dry this pheno has a slight sweet fruit smell but that OG funk is really dominating now. Not as much the super earthy og smell but that fuel/ pinesol OG smell that clears your sinuses ;)
Even the scissor hash has that sharp og smell. I can see why this won so many awards for concentrates. The Terps are crazy in this. And as the taste being that is was grown in coco and not soil it tastes amazing :)
Bohdi's shit is no joke !

It actually does remind me of the smell of goji berries but then when I squeeze the bud or break it up the OG comes through something fierce ;)

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
nice first grow there Lucid life , just read thru the whole thread and it's lookin like you nailed it pretty good man!
congrats, looks tasty and strong ;)

GainGreene

Nice work on your first grow! Maybe consider adding 1-2 of 315W CMH in addition to your current LED? What was your thoughts on your current lights? I sure the more you experiment the better dialed in you will get. I believe LED and induction will work well paired together with CMH spectrum. Congrats on popping your cherry LL.

Buddle

Veteran
LED? Nice grow and report LL. I was recently gifted some of the Strawberry Shortcake ( Gogi pheno) clones. I look forward to growing them..
I have used Hortilux for years. Ushio are really good too and a few bucks cheaper.

Oh I wasn't using LED. I was using a 600 watt hps in an aircooled hood. I'm thinking of upgrading to a 1000w hps but I'm still a little concerned about the 40% increase in heat. Just flipped the clones I took into flower but I am using a 600 watt mh for the first couple weeks as I have heard it reduces stretching.

GainGreene

Got this thread confused with Roor22 tent grow he was using Spydr LED and had a good turn out but believe he was looking for more light penetration. Sorry for that. What will you do to keep temps down in your tent summer just getting started? I have 2 gojis so I appreciate your thread and feedback.