What's new

Most Potent Most Yield Most fast

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi Icmag!

Looking for some autoflower seeds to run outdoors this season. I must say I have been vocal in the past about autos. Never could see the point. Well now I do. My biggest issue is I can always detect the rudralis in autos, they are not potent to me.

That being said, autos have come a long way. I live in a short season area and lots of helicopters and such. So I am looking for a fast decent yielder, but it has to have good potency. Potency has to be up there.

All of your input is greatly appreciated, share what strains were good or bad, I want to hear about any autos you fine folks may have grown, inddors or out.

First ones I am going to try are Afterthought Autos. And big ups to Aridbud for all his info and taking the time to school me :respect:

Best vibes everyone!!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Yeah I NEVER thought I would be in this section of the forum. But if I can harvest mid July, holy shit, Jonny law isn't even thinking about outdoor growers then. Reg end of season is suicide around these parts.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most autos (not super autos) take 60-75 days seedling to harvest and majority of afterthought autos does just that- finish in that time frame. Mephisto, Sweet Seeds, and countless others finish in that amount of time. Research to find the best for your needs, be it quick harvest, guerilla growing, small space cab, etc.

Shorter time period, generally smaller in stature, however potency is not compromised in our line up. Successive growing techniques to obtain the most yield per strain helps too, planting every 25-30 days.

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Any chance you can elaborate? Which are your favs? Any details would be greatly helpful. That is in advance.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ran some autos I made last year and they turned out very well & saved my ass too. I would have gone dry without them.

I'm not familiar with todays varieties but think they've come a long ways as well.

I've been developing a variety of my own using Diesel Ryder as the base auto genetics so have been running those as my autos. DR cant touch whats available today, imo.

Arids selections sound like a lot of fun.
Good luck w your hunt.

B

bigganjabud

Any chance you can elaborate? Which are your favs? Any details would be greatly helpful. That is in advance.

Easy lb havnt been really focused on ic for the past few days as I've started a new job but in no particular order

Green poison - yeild and strength

Jack47 - absolutely blinding plants!! Check my 77gr monster in my pics

Red poison? Hmmm I do want another crack at this

Sweet Cheese? Lovely but then again I'm a bit of a cheese head

These are the only autos I've ever done and scrunched 16 in my 1.2 so I'd say you'd smash my goals

Any other questions holler at tommyg or jaypp
Them two are sweet seeds reps here on ic im sure they can deffo answer more questions than me

Hope that helps man

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Thanks! Appreciate you taking the time! That is very helpful to me. It always carries more weight when a member has experience with strains and comments. Appreciate that Bigganjabud! I'm going to take a look at your thread.

I am going to order seeds this week so stay tuned everyone, I plan to find something for this upcoming season!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
World of seeds Northern Lights x Big Bud auto, ready in 70 days I think it was, 84 grams from a single plant in a 5 gal pail. Paradise seeds - Pandora, All of them 40-60 gram plants a 5 pack. Dinafem - Roadrunner #2 , 30-60 gram plants, GHS- Auto Sweet Mango, 60 gram plants.

Those are the auto's that I tried that were worth growing. I have grown others that sucked bad, but could have been due to conditions, container size, sunlight. All those I listed had excellent smoke, that people actually asked for. The Northern Lights x Big Bud was the strongest , followed by the Roadrunner#2 and Pandora.

Edit: I have to add the Northern Lights x Big Bud Auto was almost identical to the photo-period version they offer in smell and taste. First auto I grew that was actually almost exactly like the "strain" they claimed it to be.

B

bigganjabud

If your still not decided give tommy a pm he's on my friends list he will sort you out!!

Ps dtog is a very experienced grower I'd more or less say he could make my 77gr plant look like a tree stump

DJbigbud

My search begins and ends with Mephisto... White Triangle, White n Bubbly, Heisenberg special, HBSS, White Train, all superb!

doob

cant go wrong with any sweet seeds, i grown 7 strains and all been decent smoke/yield, usually 10 weeks and done

R

Robrites

This one from afterthought looks good.

DIABLO GRANDE** (Super Auto)

The Ogre component in her genetics shows unique accelerated growth characteristics not seen in many auto flowering strains. Improvements

on height from previous versions are enhanced and heights of 43+

multiple large side branches, finishing up with heavy, if not spectacularly, loaded aromatic resin on her flowers. Add to this an incense

aroma with a hint of lemon. With a prolific branching system, the OGRE component of Diablo Grande produces very large yields with oversized

aromatic buds. The White Domina portion of her is a very psychoactive variety of auto which helps give this lady her kick. With our desires to

improve stem thickness, density of the buds, as well as attaining the maximum size possible, our selection of Ruderalis had to be very specific.

We needed a taller plant with thick stems, able to support the weight of her flowers. Diablo Grande is a strain that tends to form a thick and

large central cola. We recommend pruning the lower branches to concentrate the efforts of the plant in the development and compaction of this

large central bud. Due to her Sativa influences and prolonged vegetative state growth, Diablo will take a little longer than other autos and will

finish in about 85- 90 days.

St. Phatty

I let a Dinafem Fruit Automatic get dusted with Candyland x A11 pollen.

It was a small plant - not well treated, had to live with a 12 year old 250 watt metal halide.

Once I got a new 1000 watt bulb, I put some other plants in there and the Dinafem Auto. She flowered, they vegged.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing how the seeds behave. I figure they will have a variety of auto-flowering-ness - some like their mother, some not so much.

Since the weed is pretty quality, I would say auto's are a great tool to have. People so inclined can do 2 crops a summer.

I still wonder if 12-12 light cycle helps the auto plant flower.

R

Robrites

"I would say auto's are a great tool to have. People so inclined can do 2 crops a summer."

Plant 1 a week and soon harvest one a week = endless supply.