What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hermi

I found one hermi in my garden. I killed it. Unfortunately it pollinated one of my females. Now there is a green seed in one of my buds; should I cut that seed away or leave it...or should i cut the whole bud? I hate that seed.... :joint:

G

dont hate the seed it gives you the weed..let it mature than grow it...im sure theres more than one...what is already done you cant undo

G

i always pull the he shes...but seriously grow some more seeds you need to not hate the seed man

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
There will probably be more seed that shows up either kill it or dont mess with it, also keep looking for more hermie bananas check the undersides of bud too.

GrowDoc

globel

in the future try dutchmaster reverse the second week of flower to stop this from happening agian. PERVENTITIVE MESURES :smoke: