What's new

purps X killer Queen

G

purps X killer Queen (aka NY Queen) has anyone tried this ? That plant has been blowing my mind. High calyx to leaf ratio, killer queen size yield & purple buds, kinda' has a funky pineapple smell. I'll try and get some pics before I chop em'.

Last edited:

MCMC

Do you mean "Quarkle"?

Do you mean "Quarkle"?

Quarkle is an subcool strain he has made recently. He put some seeds packs for auction. Go over to BBay to see some more info.

G

interesting, just had a look. It's not the same but close. The killer queen is from vic high (g13 x c99). Anyhow the one I have is from NCGA, he made it with a purps from jason king. Hopefully I'll have the camera here in a few days and I can snap some pics.

Scay Beez

I had an oz of this last summer that I got from a medclub and they were calling it god's gift. Killer smoke! Smokes almost identical to killer queen but with a purple taste.

- sbz

G

MCMC said:
Quarkle is an subcool strain he has made recently. He put some seeds packs for auction. Go over to BBay to see some more info.

Querkle is Purps X Space Queen, not Killer Queen.

G

Scay Beez said:
I had an oz of this last summer that I got from a medclub and they were calling it god's gift. Killer smoke! Smokes almost identical to killer queen but with a purple taste.

Interesting... I think there is another clone floating around with that name (grand daddy purple X OG kush) , check out this thread http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponics/99482-gods-gift-dwc-log-2.html

definitely a similar idea in those hybrids. The purps X killer queen I have has a higher flower to leaf ratio than the pics in that thread.

Last edited:

shiva das

I think god's gift is a godbud cross..with a purp?? not sure. I have a killer queen going right now. Can't wait to have them done. the purpsxkiller queen looks amazing...

ncga

I heard some went out with that name in Amsterdam , as well as THSeeds

The last seeds were geminated this year so it is clone only except for a few who have it i n seed for. I am not sad since I have done trills with the NYD( sour D) X Purps x KQ AKA ( PKQ )

The Newest outdoor KILL in STFU

This is a NYD x PKQ no name yet since its in trials but should popping up by next winter
nc

headimonster

i had some purps kq a lil bit ago some outdoor,...really earthy- black inside out - - but had a kushy oldschool humboldty taste - i loved it

Humboldtcore

They have some in the Hummingbird Healing Clinic, on discount for 30 an 8th.
It has a very nice taste to it and I don't think it's killer queen, also G13 x C99 is Generals Daughter, sometimes x Northern Lights as well.
This isn't a G13 kind of high by any means. I recommend it highly though.
Tomorrow it's time to get some Blue Cheese

IMGC

Hey NCGA
Been a while.
Do you know where Skoosh is? If he us still out by you tell him to call home my number is the same
Now FYI i spoke with Soul tonight in the phone and can confirm that it is with out a doubt he. Call me if you want to prove that i am who i say i am, really who wouk want to cstfish me? Nobody.
BSSF
My friend
Hey you know who and i got married she says to tell you and C hello.

Latest posts

Latest posts