What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big bud Low odor Sativa?

DoDad

I have been running Female Seeds c99 and like everything about it but it doesn't produce much flower.

It's been several years since I shopped for seeds and was hoping I might find a sativa that produces well and is also ultra low odor.

Any suggestions?

What other LOW order sativa should I consider growing?

Popey

Veteran
I'm not sure if all the phenotypes have a ultra low odor but I think you should try Delahaze from Paradise Seeds. The smell was just as low as C'99.

JockBudman

If you like female seeds c99 it's worth trying their grapefruit which is a c99 cross. It's one of my favourite strains and I found a pheno that grew a headbud the size and shape of a hand grenade. One of the biggest yielders I've grown if you can find that phenotype.

Ganja gu brah

budsicles

Sweet Skunk from Peak Seeds was the lowest odor for me. Like you could open the tent at 7 weeks, stick your head in, and it smelled almost no different than outside the tent. Carbon filter was unnecessary. Decent yield, but stretches pretty good. Nice pure bred sativa.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
If you like female seeds c99 it's worth trying their grapefruit which is a c99 cross. It's one of my favourite strains and I found a pheno that grew a headbud the size and shape of a hand grenade. One of the biggest yielders I've grown if you can find that phenotype.

Ganja gu brah
I'll second the vote for C99 crosses. Look for C99 crossed with other strains you know have the terpenes you like. Look for strains with the larger flower structure size you want. Chances are good you'll find low odor in their descriptions. Many of them will throw low-odor plants.

To keep your odor low during selection, top them when they have a 5-6" top and clone them. Label them well and clone them in 12/12 lighting were you have the most odor control.

At the end of 2 weeks, you'll know which ones have begun stinking and which ones are female. You should also have rooted clones, so it's a triple win. :D