What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bank genetics head to head

tonybanks300

Next weekend I will be starting an experiment to compare genetics from numerous suppliers. Ck, msnl, gyo, Seedsman, GC, true north, mephisto, SHN, ilgm and jbc...Seed Supreme would of been on here too but they took my $ and never sent the beans. Oh well only 80$. The strongest genetics from 1-2 banks will be my go to. They will all be grown under the same equipment (referred by this forum) they will all be auto feminized. Equipment list
4 qb 96s v2s
Vivosun 4x4x6 tent
4" inline duct kit with filter from Apollo
Nature of the gods Spartan simple 3 bottle regimen
5 gal Maxx yield air pruning pots
And 2 simple clip-on fans for circulation
And a small turbofan to bring in the air with bug mesh in the lower corner to bring in air

Which bank do you think is going to take the cake? If there is a bank or genetics you'd like to see added to the list just let me know. This is going to be a pretty long experiment since I can only grow 6 girls at a time and all. Conclusion will be updated weekly and I will be doing multiple journals to keep track of every strain. Hope this helps all of the peeps that helped me in this setup or newbs just like I was when ordering.