What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what strain ranks # 1 in your grow room?

Please share your favorite strain and pics if you got em, and any info about it . I'm looking to add another strain to my room and was hoping for some help on narrowing the choice down. Any information is greatly appreciated.

spaceboy

Stardawg has been my best seed run and also best keeper out of any pack Ive ran. That and grape are my 2 favorites.

G

GMax

BOG Sour Bubble...

but I am interested in trying more BOG genetics... SSK looks promising

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
At the moment I think Chemdawg #4 or OG Kush would be my favorite in my garden. I recently made room for some new moms have a bunch of very nice cuts lined up just waiting to take their .

Peace,
KF

floralheart

Veteran
Stardawg has been my best seed run and also best keeper out of any pack Ive ran. That and grape are my 2 favorites.

I like my Querkle too, for the grape factor. musty grape urkle euphoria, outer spacey, like NL5, but deep space stoned.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably DJ short original Blueberry for my all time over all favorite strain. It tastes just like blueberry muffins and has a nice head stash high. Also some of the first bud that truly inspired me, and fueled my passion to be a grower for life.

katsu bubba kush s1 X bog sour bubble male ,killer flave, all around keeper from a friend, only a few have it as it is a local cut it is sold without a name to stop the counterfit copy cats that like to rename everything

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big buddha cheese from seed. Ill always run this cut.

Fire og, because og rules too and fire is my fav cut of the 10+ ive ran.

flc

Kaliman Cheese #1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Hey man, no disrespect meant but... you are either an intense strain whore OR you are the most indecisive person ever... I see you post up a new thread atleast once a week it seems asking what is the best strain? what's the most flavorful strain? You have asked every question possible but yet you are still asking what is the best strain?

Seriously, no disrespect but I can tell you that if you really want to find out what is the best... buy some beans and start growing! Buy more than you think you will need...

No one can tell you the best breeder or strain... if you have ever seen Forest Gump... beans are like a box of chocolates... I'm sure you know the rest...

The more homework you do, the better chances you have but you have no chances at finding anything if you don't start growing.

Sorry if you have a grow started already... I have been accused of not growing when I really do and I know that can hurt so I am sorry if you already have a garden.

I don't have a #1 in my room but I can garuantee most will be reporting elite clones as their #1... OG, ECSD, GSC, ChemDawg... etc, etc.

go on seedbay and pick some shit out...

TopDawg has good Chem lines...
GanjaRebel has nice stuff...
Karma has done excellent work on the OG's

There is plenty dank to be found... you just have to grow it! Peace bro. Sorry if I offended you in any way...

EDIT: I checked "threads started by you" and you do have some flower shots and things but most are all in strains and hybrids asking pretty much the same thing as this one...

Sorry for accusing you of not growing. I take that back. But seriously man, just buy the beans man. The 3 breeders I posted are all top notch. OG raskal If you want fems, BOG has solid gear, Connoisseur Genetics. Seedbay doesn't stock many "non-reputable" breeders... you have to go to the other seed banks for them... Anything you order from the bay will be nice...

Last edited:
A

Alone

probably DJ short original Blueberry for my all time over all favorite strain. It tastes just like blueberry muffins and has a nice head stash high. Also some of the first bud that truly inspired me, and fueled my passion to be a grower for life.

Wow! Thats crazy Hash.
Me too. DJ's Blueberry is what inspired me to buy all my equipment and start growing. That blueberry taste and smell.
Truly top-shelf dank. Only thing about it though is the smoke was so heavy it made my asthma act up instead of helping it.

P.S ~ Blue Dream is waaaay over rated. Ive smoked some perfectly grown, big, rock hard colas of BD and its just middle shelf quality.

You want the dankest of the dank?
BCBD Purps
NYCD red grapefruit cut
Afghani (its hard to find the right one though)

im not indecisive, im a strain whore

im not indecisive, im a strain whore

I'm not indecisive, I'm a strain whore. Every strain that members recommended on here , I always check out. And i buy them if they have a few recommendations . I just get burned out on the same kind after a while, and always looking to find something better. Here's a fews pics of some of the ones I bought. I'll post them in a sec , I have to load them to my gallery.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
right on man nothing wrong with being a strain whore. I think it is just best to keep 1 or 2 threads relating to the same topic. nothing wrong with bumping an old thread.

they don't like it when there is tons of the same exact thread asking the same questions. but like I said nothing wrong with being a strain whore. would love to see the pics!

Latest posts

Latest posts