What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensizym for flush?

browntrout

Veteran
I'm wondering if I made a mistake, I've got plants in various states of flushing/yellowing, some ready to harvest in the next day or two and some a week out. I just fed the plants with RO water/Sensizym at 2/3 dose and flushed the pots till water came out.

Is it a bad idea to add enzyms this late? The last time I used it was a few weeks ago.

Will they take up too much nutrients? I haven't used microbes in a while and have fed mostly organics.

coldcanna

Veteran
I have never used enzymes to flush and have never had any reason to, the plant will burn up all nutrients just fine on its own.

browntrout

Veteran
I have never used enzymes to flush and have never had any reason to, the plant will burn up all nutrients just fine on its own.

I agree for the most part, however enzymes/bacteria/fungus accelerate the shit out of it. They seemingly make nutrients out of nothing at times.

Drewsif

I agree for the most part, however enzymes/bacteria/fungus accelerate the shit out of it. They seemingly make nutrients out of nothing at times.

They used to think lactic acid created in sore muscles was a toxin, now they understand it as a back up fuel source for mitochondria. Maybe some day science will catch up to the backwoods farmers. Nutrients, who need em?