What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KALI MIST

G

HEY GUYS HERE IS A KALI MIST BUD READY FOR THE PICKIN .. GONNA DO SO .. TOMORROW LOL,, IM ALWAYS TOMORROW.

G

Mmm mmm looks great. Grown outdoors too? That'll be some good smoke congrats.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
there a kali in the mist GOOD J.O.B SUNSIMULATOR its that time of the year again when every body has the goods

G

very beautiful!

i woudlnt think that you'd be harvesting this early for an outdoor kali mist

G

hey hey hey ,

hey hey hey ,

hey guys ,, i know ya don't get to see what it looks like in the woods ,, but this plant is ready ,, it has way more red hairs on it than you can see , i guess it is the camera ,, this plant been flowering scence july i had it flowering inside for about week , when i sit it out it started flowering like crazy ,, now im starting to get cloudy trichs,, and im not good with coutchlock buzzes,,

Sleepy

Veteran
nice work, ss...

after the chop, can you put up some more pix??

that cola looks great!

p.s. your avatar is making me sick!! hehe :yoinks:

G

HEY HEY HEY

HEY HEY HEY

HEY GUYS IM NOT SURE WHAT SEED COMPANY IT IS FROM .. I WAS GIFTED THIS CUT , AND NEVER ASKED ,, NEVER NEEDED TO BIT ARE GREAT .. LOL
I WOULD LOVE TO POST MORE PICS OF THIS PLANT AFTER THE CUT IT WILL BE TODAY SOMETIME ,, PROLLY AT NIGHT WHEN THE STARCH HAS WENT BACK INTO THE ROOTS ,, THE PLANT AS MANY COLAS ON HERE ,, SHE OPENED UP AND ALL THE BUDS FILLED IN GREAT AND ALL ARE AT THE SAME LEVEL OF MATURITY,, WHAT A GREAT PLANT FOR OUTDOOR ,, NOW AS WE
ll know FTER THIS IT IS BACK IN , AND WORKING ON THE INDOOR ,, WELL ATLEAST THATS ALL WE'LL HAVE TO DO .. NO GROW IN WINTER ..LOL

KillBillbuds

I Love Kali! And I think I 'm in love with yours! Great job Sun! I'm like you, not too into couchlock until the very end of the day. My favorite daytime med is KALI MIST! I'll be watchin for the dried shots. Enjoy!

G

Nice job is right. Flowering them inside first was brillant!! You probably saved yourself five weeks.

G

HEY GUYS

HEY GUYS

HERE IS THE CUT SHOTS ,, I CUT ER DOWN TONIGHT!!
yea smokey thats what i was hoping would happen ,, and they also got the good co2 in the july sun while flowering mm was great
here are some pic i just got it hung up ,, so have a look !! i put some trim and dry up once it happens ..

natefrog

looks great..........spicy stuff i hear.....bro, you gotta change that avatar.......i cant help but stare at it in morbid fascination.......nf