What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Fat Hawaiian Buds

KingRalph

gorgeous indeed. awesome plants n shots man. the older pistils on those first macros are such a dark maroon they're rather cocoa colored! what's the aroma of her during flower n when toasted?

thanks for sharin :)

HawaiianGrown

Thanks all, Mahalo

Thanks all, Mahalo

Thanks for the kind words

The Soil I like to use is supersoil from Cali.

I add bat and worm shit and perlite.

then some bloom ferts three or four times before flush.

Sometimes I add local soil but I don't think the lack of sterility is worth the minimal effects.

I once said I don't grow plants I make soil.

But the Sun is the real miracle.

We can take the 12/12 photo period flower rule and throw it right out the window here in the middle of the ocean.

Plants will flower in the middle of summer with 13.5 hour days and only 10.5 hour nights. They really really flower in winter when the nights get longer.
The flower in spring and fall, too. no limits and the rules don't apply.

Cool Huh?

The colours show heavy sativa influence and the smell of these plants was actually pretty basic semi-sweet bud. The smelliest plant I got is of Dutch origin called Stargazer. check the test grow thread. Stinks like old Catpiss, or Skunk #3, or strong AK47. shit reaks in all the right ways, and the Hawaiian crosses are coming after the clones have mellowed.

See Ya

Tot Zien, Gypsy

Niemand

Jeez.... I HATE a SHOWOFF!!! (j/k) Maybe Im gonna hafta search the sewers, (If I can get past the aligators) and show some of that Grown in NYC goodness!

MUCH RESPECT!!

Jah Bless...... Niemand

Okay.... Screw it..... Jah Bless EVERYONE!!(Why should he just bless me)

IBN

P.S. Always remember.... There IS an exception for EVERY rule!

G

Good stuff hawaiian grown. In the next few weeks i should have some big fat hawaiian buds also but grown in MI lol. I got reefermans royal hawaiian. Ever try it? One i have outside has pinkish/purple hairs. Anyways nice growin. Enjoy the harvest. Peace and *bong* :friends:

DankBank

Awesome, HG. Not too often we get to see pics of live ones on one of the Islands. Very cool. I'd love to see some full plant pics!