What's new

Apollo 11

Neuronaut

I want some apollo 11 seeds so bad. The question is...should i wait for Rez to put his out or go ahead and try someone elses.

G

Hmmmm.....If Rez is going to put some out, I might just wait aswell....

F1

G

OK

OK

These were my Apollo11 G-4's. They were my first Rezdog strain. You can see why I grew more of his stuff.

Neuronaut

beautiful....i want more!!!! Has anyone ever been lucky enough to actually get a genius....i wonder what the odds of finding one are.

G

ok here come mine from my first grow. F2s from joey weed

trippy weed i gotta tell you. You can beat her up as much as you want, she wont fail you. nice yield, respectable flowering time... worth every penny!

peace. :joint:

G

Apollo's are indeed nute sensitive, I'd lighten up on thr nutes. They'll grow fine.

G

Wow cc is that one plant in the foreground of that pic? Just wondering because I heard the genious pheno really branches out and if thats it wow that really did branch out! haha.

G

Yeah I'll agree with the going light on the nutes thing. sacko either Capricorn or the Spice Brothers claim to have a Genius Pheno isolated in seed form. As to whether or not the claim is true I don't know. I have only worked Joeys and Rezdogs. I didn't get or didn't know what to look for in a Genius. Great looking plant/plants smokey, CC and kerozen. (Note that CCs and smokeys have a tan colored pistil and kerozens is more orange like a Cindy)

Latest posts

Latest posts