What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

+++ G13xNYCD BUDSHOTS +++

G

Those are just beautiful Mrs. G. The Heads sure did right by that one. I see the Lush G-13 color is showing. Exquisite.

Blatant :wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
:jawdrop: ah ha more shots from the illustrious one :biglaugh: very nice pics Ms.G did u use the flash wen u took those pics??...i find the flash reflects offf the trichs too much somtimes and they look to bright, urs really blent in with the backgound :yes:

G

yea... it all depends where I am taking the pic.. some are with flash, some not, but most with this option "fill flash".. it's suppose to I guess not be so bright and just fill in where is may be dark? :confused: that is what i think anyhow... some still show up too bright though... eehh, what can ya do! :rolleyes:

and of course, Thank You Sweet Dr.D'on fire.... :rasta:

desertgrower

hey guys as a Disel farmer I take my hat off. This cross looks fantastic! I guess the smell is super strong with that addictive touch. kudos disel maniatics.

keep growing.

DG

G

~Two Girls Newly Harvested~

~Two Girls Newly Harvested~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wave:Have A Grate Day :wave:

plant shots are in my gallery :rasta:

G

That cross should be tha Bomb. Nyc diesel should add taste and G-13 power. You and Mr. G get much :respect: from me, I :bow: :bow: :bow: To you two.

G

It is some mighty marijuana, smokey...
but the G13-Diesel that's up now at seedbay has ecsdv3 for a father...
Here are the 2 gals hanging out...

G

DAYUM H3AD! :yoinks:
I wish them two gal's was hangin out at my house,Yup just me and them two large loverly ladies,very tasty stuff :wave: