What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC Culture Strikes Again

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If I ever made the decision to chop bits off my kids - I would feel forever guilty - unless it was for a life or death situation - eg amputation of a limb.

But I guess that those who have been chopped-up in infancy/youth will never know the difference - so doing that to their kids - they justify.

How anyone can advocate the unnecessary mass sexual mutilation/disfigurement of the genitals of babies/children - is waaaay beyond my moral reasoning.

* Now if a fully grown and functionable adult wants to get into Heavy Testicular Nailing - then let them have at it.

beta

Veteran
If I ever made the decision to chop bits off my kids - I would feel forever guilty - unless it was for a life or death situation - eg amputation of a limb.

But I guess that those who have been chopped-up in infancy/youth will never know the difference - so doing that to their kids - they justify.

How anyone can advocate the unnecessary mass sexual mutilation/disfigurement of the genitals of babies/children - is waaaay beyond my moral reasoning.

There's your problem - You see it as unnecessary. Trans folks see their physiology matching their identity as necessary. I can empathize that this is hard for you to understand as someone who was born with physiology that matched their gender.

Fun fact: People are born transgender, naturally, at the same rate red-headed people are born. These children are often given surgery to make them physically one gender or the other. This surgery is 'unnecessary' ,but I doubt you'd be opposed to it.

packerfan79

Veteran
This might come as a shock to you, but an anonymous person's Instagram isn't evidence.

If what you're saying is true, SURELY there is a news article about it. Link me to that.

I suspect you'll come up with a bunch of reasons you can't or won't share this simple link instead of admitting you're wrong like an intellectually honest person would.

The kid has a blue check mark. His identity has been verified. The event is promoted on his Twitter. I am not going to link an article. Look at the promotion by the bar, first hand information, not media coverage. I don't particularly trust the media.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I am quite aware of what you speak of having known a neighbours daughter who had some anatomical/physical problems with her/his gender - which needed to be corrected - and was corrected during puberty - and she went on to live a decent life as a woman - having been born with both sets of reproductive organs. - and this surgery was necessary for the well being psychologically of this person - who no one envied - having to go thru all that.

I was actually talking about circumcision - lol

There's your problem - You see it as unnecessary. Trans folks see their physiology matching their identity as necessary. I can empathize that this is hard for you to understand as someone who was born with physiology that matched their gender.

Fun fact: People are born transgender, naturally, at the same rate red-headed people are born. These children are often given surgery to make them physically one gender or the other. This surgery is 'unnecessary' ,but I doubt you'd be opposed to it.

beta

Veteran
I am not going to link an article. Look at the promotion by the bar, first hand information, not media coverage. I don't particularly trust the media.

I suspect you'll come up with a bunch of reasons you can't or won't share this simple link instead of admitting you're wrong like an intellectually honest person would.

Man, it's like I'm psychic or something. :biggrin:

So what you're saying is random stuff you read from anonymous people on Twitter is more reliable than actual news sources. Got it. How you've reached the conclusions you hold is starting to make more sense....

You're getting too predictable, PF, time to switch it up a bit buddy. XD

packerfan79

Veteran

I have to laugh at you Beta. Your fun fact ha ha. 0.6 % of Americans are born trans. 2% are born with red hair. Their are people who are born intersexed, it's a genetic mutation. The solution is not clear in my mind.

You do realize you are advocating for the sexualization of a FUCKING 11 YEAR OLD CHILD. You may disagree with my religion, and politics, but I will ALWAYS advocate for protection against sexualization of children. If you have a problem with my concerns for children, you are the problem.

beta

Veteran
I have to laugh at you Beta. Your fun fact ha ha. 0.6 % of Americans are born trans. 2% are born with red hair. Their are people who are born intersexed, it's a genetic mutation. The solution is not clear in my mind.

You do realize you are advocating for the sexualization of a FUCKING 11 YEAR OLD CHILD. You may disagree with my religion, and politics, but I will ALWAYS advocate for protection against sexualization of children. If you have a problem with my concerns for children, you are the problem.

If trans surgery is 'sexualizing', then circumcision is 'sexualizing'. As you've said previously, you're on the fence about circumcision. Weird that you'd be 'on the fence' about "SEXUALIZING CHILDREN".

or maybe... just maybe... gender re-assignment isn't a 'sexual', just like circumcision isn't 'sexual'.

beta

Veteran
Pretty cool how you changed the topic instead of admitting you were wrong like an intellectually honest person would.

Instead of linking to a simple news article you came up with a bunch of excuses and fear mongering. Typical.

packerfan79

Veteran
Pretty cool how you changed the topic instead of admitting you were wrong like an intellectually honest person would.

Instead of linking to a simple news article you came up with a bunch of excuses and fear mongering. Typical.

Again, look at the source. Advertising the actual event. I don't link politicized news articles, not conservative or progressive. It's a very weak way to argue a point. Sorry if you believe the media over direct communication from the people involved. Some people can't be helped.

News articles are routinely wrong. They are often written by people who have bias, or are just plain wrong. You want truth find the source.
Where do you think the media gets the information for the articles you so believe are concrete fact?

packerfan79

Veteran
If trans surgery is 'sexualizing', then circumcision is 'sexualizing'. As you've said previously, you're on the fence about circumcision. Weird that you'd be 'on the fence' about "SEXUALIZING CHILDREN".

or maybe... just maybe... gender re-assignment isn't a 'sexual', just like circumcision isn't 'sexual'.

I never said trans surgery is sexualizing . Having an 11 year old child perform in a bar, any bar, gay straight, or otherwise is sexualizing a child. Period.

Allowing a child to make decisions that will affect their physical and mental health for the rest of their life is in FACT child abuse.

I seem to remember that parents were supposed to raise and guide children, not allow them to make decisions they are not equipped to make. Decisions that have real world consequences. Children can't get tattoos or piercings, but they can decide to take hormones and have surgery. Nope it's not compassion, it's abuse. I get that it conflicts with your sexuality (not sure what it has to do with sexuality). All of this is done in the name of tolerance. You are fairly intolerant, of anyone who disagrees with you.

You are free to do as you please, just don't push it on children.

S

Sertaiz

i agree with above, and

beta before you take passing shots at things like pizzagate you should look deeper into them. and no i aint going into that cause i dont want to be killed. look into how it started for example.
it is safe to argue against conspiracy theorists, gives you a rush huh? the man will always love you for it. me, i get a weak scared fluttery painful feeling talking too much about things i believe.

Green Squall

Nothing surprises me anymore.a guy in Texas is facing jail or fines or something because his ex wife is trying to get him to pay to have his 6 year olds penis removed.and I think she is doing it to spite the father.and guess what? She's a fucking PEDIATRICIAN!!wtf kinda person does this? If my mother did this to me i'm not sure I wouldn't kill her.

http://savejames.com/

St. Phatty

And while California is making itself Trans friendly

Mother Nature keeps on trucking.

There has to be a parallel, in terms of Waste of Time, between Trans surgeries (not referring to hermie babies) and the Roman vomitoriums.

Sort of like the Renaissance, which I vaguely recall involved having a class of people with free time to paint and sculpt. Perhaps at the liberty of the King or Queen, paid for by the royals.

Having the time to Vomit as a group, or paint a Cool painting, or surgically remove one's external gender organs - they all happen when you have extra time & money.

How a society uses its Extra energy - has a lot to do with whether or not that society survives.

On the other hand, one of the Wachowski brothers, whose creative work I admire so much, he's doing the Trans thing.

Bet they win an Oscar so they can take the stage in full Dragness.

packerfan79

Veteran
And while California is making itself Trans friendly

Mother Nature keeps on trucking.

There has to be a parallel, in terms of Waste of Time, between Trans surgeries (not referring to hermie babies) and the Roman vomitoriums.

Sort of like the Renaissance, which I vaguely recall involved having a class of people with free time to paint and sculpt. Perhaps at the liberty of the King or Queen, paid for by the royals.

Having the time to Vomit as a group, or paint a Cool painting, or surgically remove one's external gender organs - they all happen when you have extra time & money.

How a society uses its Extra energy - has a lot to do with whether or not that society survives.

On the other hand, one of the Wachowski brothers, whose creative work I admire so much, he's doing the Trans thing.

Bet they win an Oscar so they can take the stage in full Dragness.

Interesting perspective their Phatty. It could explain a lot of the insanity taking place in the western world.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Bohemianism is the practice of an unconventional lifestyle, often in the company of like-minded people and with few permanent ties. It involves musical, artistic, literary or spiritual pursuits. In this context, Bohemians may or may not be wanderers, adventurers, or vagabonds.

* Hmmm ....kinda sums me up.

beta

Veteran
You are free to do as you please, just don't push it on children.

Do you feel the same way about religion? Forcing a flawed way of thinking on children from the moment they're born would qualify as child abuse using your logic.

Brother Nature

So I had to find an article about this myself because I really simply don't understand how this is child endangerment or whatever it's being touted as. I'll link a couple articles from different sources as well. In none of these articles do I see anything about the parents forcing a sex change on their child, he's only dressing in drag, seemingly on his own accord. Sure, I wouldn't force my child to do something like this, but if it were something he wanted to do on his own volition, even at 11, I would be supportive of it. It would be difficult for me to understand the desire, but if it wer my kid, then i'd support him. Thinking it's is 'sexualized' is really a an indictment on yourself and not those involved in it. I see nothing sexual about an 11 year old boy in drag...

Feeding your children McDonalds is more of a concern than this bullshit.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3940...-drag-dances-gay-men-bar-amanda-prestigiacomo

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/09/rupaul-drag-kid-desmond-is-amazing-is-the-future-of-america.html

https://nymashup.com/new-york-11-ye...-at-a-gay-bar-male-adults-throw-money-at-him/

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/01/06/desmond-is-amazing-drag-kid-gay-bar/

shithawk420

Veteran
So I had to find an article about this myself because I really simply don't understand how this is child endangerment or whatever it's being touted as. I'll link a couple articles from different sources as well. In none of these articles do I see anything about the parents forcing a sex change on their child, he's only dressing in drag, seemingly on his own accord. Sure, I wouldn't force my child to do something like this, but if it were something he wanted to do on his own volition, even at 11, I would be supportive of it. It would be difficult for me to understand the desire, but if it wer my kid, then i'd support him. Thinking it's is 'sexualized' is really a an indictment on yourself and not those involved in it. I see nothing sexual about an 11 year old boy in drag...

Feeding your children McDonalds is more of a concern than this bullshit.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3940...-drag-dances-gay-men-bar-amanda-prestigiacomo

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/09/rupaul-drag-kid-desmond-is-amazing-is-the-future-of-america.html

https://nymashup.com/new-york-11-ye...-at-a-gay-bar-male-adults-throw-money-at-him/

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/01/06/desmond-is-amazing-drag-kid-gay-bar/

You have no problem with a bunch of gay dudes eye fucking your little boy in a gay bar for tips? Yeah you sound like you'd pimp your kid cause that's exactly what it is.and if you can't see that than your a sick fuck.you can't see anything about a GAY BAR being sexual?! Well what the fuck is a gay bar then if not sexual? Man I swear I don't even know what to say if your really this dense

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah - I think the bit about the kid being taken to a gay bar to put on some sort of show, all tarted up like some sexualized denizen of the night is a bit much - but then again I've seen these Mothers who push their young daughters thru all these kids beauty pageants all tarted up. But I don't think that these girls are performing in adult nightclubs/bars -

Still - many would say they are being sexualized because they get all made up and wear tight clothing to perform on a stage - and if the audience was made up of mostly drunk men - then kids shouldn't be around that - I wouldn't like my young (10 year old) daughter to be prancing around on a stage - in front of a bar full of tipsy men - NO FRIKK'IN WAY!