What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jeff Sessions has Anti Legalization Meeting

herbgreen

Veteran
Reagan was a counter-culture antagonist for sure...

There are some serious "sessions" going down right now @ the Emerald Cup

I wonder how many altercations or anything close are happening with 20,000 people in one place?

My guess.....zero

Its got to kind of make you say....hmmm ....or maybe WtF why is this a scheduled narcotic???

Jhhnn

Veteran
Legalization in CO & WA plus the Cole memo were like the battle of Stalingrad. Like the Nazis, Prohibitionists will fight on but they don't have the strength left to prevail in the War on Marijuana. Public opinion has turned against them, for good reason, and will continue to do so over the next several years.

It's also a smokescreen for other efforts Sessions initiated to keep prisons full. He's encouraging federal prosecutors to tailor charges to induce some of the really ugly mandatory minimum sentences that Holder's DoJ was strongly encouraged to avoid when plea bargaining. It's Conservatives' idea of a jobs program.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Reagan was a counter-culture antagonist for sure...

There are some serious "sessions" going down right now @ the Emerald Cup

I wonder how many altercations or anything close are happening with 20,000 people in one place?

My guess.....zero

Its got to kind of make you say....hmmm ....or maybe WtF why is this a scheduled narcotic???

Complacent much?

No authority likes to deal with 20,000 people. Much more likely to raid cash heavy dispensaries down the road and deal with a half dozen "criminals" at a time. It takes no money at all to seize cash.

That's my whole point. If it's "all good" as many hope why is it still on the schedule?

Oh because it has no medicinal value.

Right of course it doesn't. So the the companies making synthetic cannabinoids are doing that just for fun(GW Pharma). Because there is no medicinal value.
And the Israeli's anti cancer research is fake too I suppose.

I was so wrong all these years. Glad Jeff is here to set us on the right path.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
G

"Jeff Sessions Isn’t Giving up on Weed. He’s Doubling Down"

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/16/jeff-sessions-marijuana-216109

Politico as a source is like using,,,,, Fuck Eric Holder. And his boss. K? They are all fucked. Lets focus on how to pressure from them from within. Sessions is a puppet just like any other AG for the last couple decades. How about the lerch looking **** Janet Reno who murdered how many? The ATF could have arrested any and all of them any time for weeks before outside of compound at any time. Only fools fall for the politics of the puppet masters.
And yes sessions is a shitbag who is no better than the last half dozen who held the job and more.

Gry

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To attempt to compare the current AG with any of the recent choices of either party is a transparent effort at normalizing a man who never ever should have been put in such a position to start with.
I am gravely concerned we are about to be in a world of shit in the very near future.
I would be more than happy to be mistaken.
Have cancer and cannabis has been more than a blessing in my life.
I feel like it is what has kept me going.
Anything that is available to one should be available to all.
[/FONT]

G

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To attempt to compare the current AG with any of the recent choices of either party is a transparent effort at normalizing a man who never ever should have been put in such a position to start with.
[/FONT]
Im in no way defending him sir. I will let you defend Janet and Eric. Sessions is a ass. How many civilians has the asshole sessions killed compared to Janet Reno under Hillary? The wackos in waco could have been detained any time in town. Yet hillary chose to let the dowdy dyke kill children and women who had sadly been indoctrinated by the cult leader. Kind of like the media has been indoctrinated against the current POTUS.

Gry

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He was and continues to be given a vast amount of very positive coverage.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why may I ask do you insist on making him out to be a beleaguered underdog [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]?[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]? [/FONT]

[/FONT]

G

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He was and continues to be given a vast amount of very positive coverage.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why may I ask do you insist on making him out to be a beleaguered underdog [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]?[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]? [/FONT]

[/FONT]
I am in no way defending him. You obviously choose to ignore my point that sessions is an ass as were the people that have held that job for decades. Being this is an overwhelmingly left leaning crowd, fine. People need to focus on marijuana and not the party. Sessions SO FAR has accomplished nothing as far as dropping the hammer on weed. I'm pretty sure his boss gives him marching orders. Sessions makes noise to pacify bible thumpers and the anti pot crowd. Trump knows the legalization of weed is something that's going to happen. He just hasn't figured out how to let it happen and set up federal taxes. Neither did his predecessor. IMO. Under Trump we are more likely to see progress because Trump and all the rest smell the tax money.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Im in no way defending him sir. I will let you defend Janet and Eric. Sessions is a ass. How many civilians has the asshole sessions killed compared to Janet Reno under Hillary? The wackos in waco could have been detained any time in town. Yet hillary chose to let the dowdy dyke kill children and women who had sadly been indoctrinated by the cult leader. Kind of like the media has been indoctrinated against the current POTUS.

Under Hillary? She was First Lady at the time. Most of the events leading up to the siege transpired before Bill took office & it seems unlikely that he was informed of the raid before it happened. Other than the six who died in the initial gun battle, the govt didn't kill those people- they were killed by their own people one way or another.

By the time more whackos took over Malheur Holder & the FBI had figured out better ways to deal with them. The only guy who died in that committed suicide by cop.

vta

Veteran
I keep saying not to worry about Sessions. Rome is on fire and....

picture.php

We are golden !

G

Under Hillary? She was First Lady at the time. Most of the events leading up to the siege transpired before Bill took office & it seems unlikely that he was informed of the raid before it happened. Other than the six who died in the initial gun battle, the govt didn't kill those people- they were killed by their own people one way or another.

By the time more whackos took over Malheur Holder & the FBI had figured out better ways to deal with them. The only guy who died in that committed suicide by cop.
Do your really think bill was in charge? :laughing: Reno should still be in jail for murder.

Barn Owl

Session's bullshit will end up pushing legalization on the federal level -now that greed and $$ are involved more than ever

Easy7

Veteran
Around these parts, they are almost only going after Mexicans or otherwise hispanics. So if you are an illegal and in the drug biz, there is trouble doming your way.

I have not seem a great deal of American citizens in the strictly legal cannabis industry being targeted, so far. That could change though.

I just don't want to see the seed biz being set back. That's the only connection I have...er should say hookup.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like the uk,,
leo going after vietnemese gangs,,,
others seemingly left alone,,,,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts