What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2nd grow, 5 strains!

Day 40.

Sorry this thread hasnt been that great. Been very busy with work. Been topping and feeding these guys well. They are in alot better shape than my first log. I am at 3/4 strength nutes and will probably stay there. Dont see a need to really go crazy as more isn't always better. Ill probably do another axiom spray this week or maybe even tonight. We will see. Gonna flip the lights within a week.

These are pics from last night

So after 43 days veg im flipping today!

Day 1 flowering.

Plants are looking good. Bushy and nice green leaves. Now they should stretch a bit which will be good imo. I basically filled the tent so leaves are all over, now that i flipped to flower i dont think they will bush anymore. Just stretch.

Its awesome to see so many different strains run at 1 time with the same care, nutes, water etc. I love it.

So heres some pics for day 1. We will see in the next few weeks how they look!

Day 8.

Fed almost full strength nutes yesterday. Plants are starting to stretch which is expected. I know they will stretch more for another week or 2. But they look pretty good to me. I trimmed some of the lower suckers, and some of the higher leaves that were blocking the lower. Hoping to get a good yeild and quality from this grow. Photobucket is being stupid and won't let me upload. So ill get pics soon!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi nice looking tent there and some awesome strains!

One bit of advice, get that pH in the range of 6.5-6.8.

The 6.1 pH is too low for promix. I can see they are struggling due to low pH, and it will become more evident as flowering progresses.

Just my 2 cents.

Vibes for a great grow!

Hi nice looking tent there and some awesome strains!

One bit of advice, get that pH in the range of 6.5-6.8.

The 6.1 pH is too low for promix. I can see they are struggling due to low pH, and it will become more evident as flowering progresses.

Just my 2 cents.

Vibes for a great grow!

Thanks i will do that. 6.1 is what nectar suggests for so ive been following. But i can definitely see some deficiencys.

Day 14.

Watered yesterday with tea. Im now im to a full dose of nutes also when feeding. Some of the plants look really good then others see some deficiencys. Im hoping to get a good yield and quality from this run.

Plants have stretched but not a whole lot. Even the sativa hasnt stretched as much as the dosi or the girl scout thin mint. Temps have been 73, so i have my exhaust fan turned on and off every 30 minutes. That way they can dry quicker and grow quicker. Pretty happy so far.

Day 18.

Fed plants full nutes yesterday. I ph the water to 6.6 also to see if that will help. By accident i broke half the thin mint girl scout cookies and bent the branches. So that plant isnt gonna yeild alot , as I have also moved it more to the side to allow other plants to have access to more light.

At day 18 i can for sure see lots of white hairs and the buds are forming nicely. Hoping that its not only the tops that get fat buds but most of it. Last time it was mostly just the top buds and they weren't even that big.

I also think unless you have a wall mount fan, 4 plants in 5 gallon pots is a good space. That will be my next investment before next grow. A wall mount fan so i can use all the space down bottom and also smart pots.

No pictures today but will have some in the next few days

Day 19.

Plants are looking good from the feeding imo. They are starting to get trichomes on the leaves by the day. Im pretty im impressed and happy so far. Didnt veg these crazy long so next time i will try to let the light be higher so they stretch taller and veg longer. But only day 19 and things look ok.

Day 22.

Fed with tea today. Plants are already started to swell and i am 1/3 of the way through it. I think in the winter i can run 1000w because my heat doesnt get high at all.

So far im pretty happy. Especially for this being my 2nd grow. I learned alot from my first, and ill use them from now on. No new pics tonight but i will get some tomorrow. Happy friday

Day 31.

Yesterday fed the plants tea. I airate it for it 2 days. I use this inbetween each nutes feeding to allow the plant to break down the salts and use them up.

So far after taking a picture while they were in the dark and im crazy impressed. The Cindy 99 has so many trichomes on it i had to make sure it wasnt PM. But its a fire genetic. Buds are swelling up as well. Enough of my talk on to the pictures!

Cindy 99

Cherry pie

Skywalker og

Day 39

Fed tea yesterday. Plants are bulking up. Will only feed 1 or 2 more times then water. Most of the strains should be done by week 7-8. But i have a scope to see the trichomes.

Sorry no pictures again. But i will get some soon!

Day 46.

Here we are at the long stretch. Plants are looking solid and buds are getting bigger and bigger each day. Flushing now for rhe last 2-3 weeks. The pics show for themselves. Very happy so far.

Cherry pie

Cindy 99

Skywalker og

Thin mint girl scout