What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No brutha, not for ya to live in. Just imagine this spot close to ya. Where you had the whole thing for a grow spot.Veg area in the living room 16 x 14....and take out the wall separating the 2 bedrooms creating a 20x14 flower space. Yeah....that would be the shit. Hmmmmm.......

keep it up & you'll have yerself talked right into it in No Time ! :biggrin:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
dude.. I was gonna say... The only thing not attractive sounding is me actually getting colder... Its already like 10 degrees outside here...

Useful Idiot

Veteran
keep it up & you'll have yerself talked right into it in No Time ! :biggrin:

Right!! You have me pegged brutha. I could do it in the summer months. Maybe some dialed in Bluemats or something...so I wouldn't have to visit daily. Could you imagine??? A GG#4 4000-6000 watt factory?? DAMMIT!! THANKS DAN!!! LOL Hmmmm.:tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Well, I had a friend tell me today that a Bodhi-Karma cross MUST happen!! Since that person is the one that sooo graciously gifted me the Karma seeds.....I plan on getting it done. READY?? Karmas Happy Brother x Bodhi"s Lucky Charms!! Gonna take me a bit of time, but I already have the LC male that will be used. Same male I hit the White Lotus cut with that I love sooo much. Just wanted to let my friends here know about this thing that is gonna happen.:biggrin:

Lester Moore

Veteran
oops

oops

Well, I had a friend tell me today that a Bodhi-Karma cross MUST happen!! Since that person is the one that sooo graciously gifted me the Karma seeds.....I plan on getting it done. READY?? Karmas Happy Brother x Bodhi"s Lucky Charms!! Gonna take me a bit of time, but I already have the LC male that will be used. Same male I hit the White Lotus cut with that I love sooo much. Just wanted to let my friends here know about this thing that is gonna happen.:biggrin:
after I read this, well, I was home alone, I know, I didn't think anything would happen either.
best 15 seconds of my life! :biggrin:

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Naming female first would result in:
Brother Lucky
Happy Go Lucky
Happily Charmed
(just throwing those out... first two are my favorite....how fun will this be!!!!!)

Talk about a dream-come-true type of cross, I couldn't ask for a better message to read on my bday morning! This shit just makes me smile. :biggrin:

after I read this, well, I was home alone, I know, I didn't think anything would happen either.
best 15 seconds of my life! :biggrin:
:laughing: I'm still trying to figure out how you lasted 15 seconds!

Bmac1

Veteran
My vote is for Happy Go Lucky and Happy Birthday RM.

How are the ladies coming along useful? Pics?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I like Happy Go Lucky too.

But if you don't care about order Im thinking of 1 happy, lucky, charming brother -
James Bond!

No body can say they 'smoked' James Bond.
:smokey:

Happy bday, RM.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
I am pretty sure UI likes Happy Go Lucky as well. I think it fits the cross best as well as UI's personality.

Such good karma in this amazing endeavor.

Thanks Bmac and wildgrow for the birthday sentiments!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
My vote is for Happy Go Lucky and Happy Birthday RM.

How are the ladies coming along useful? Pics?

Happy Go Lucky WILL be the name. Hey there my Canadian buddy. The ladies are just fine, I know that I promised some pics. I apologize for the wait, just keep gettin sidetracked. The Lucky Charms, BB Hill, Goji OG, and Mothers Milk have been harvested. I must say I am impressed with the outcome. But I was expecting that considering the origin of the seed. :biggrin:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Call it Dinner Table or some wild shit...... Having breakfast or cereal with your brother is the theme :)

I'd call it brother's breakfast biddles, but thats me.

Or you could go the other route I just realized... You could call it African American's breakfast.

OG Family Food Kush pre 2090 f2300

Former Guest

There was a strain called Turkey Gravy and I thought that would be pretty interesting but everyone I asked got a disgusted look on their face. :puke:

Latest posts

Latest posts