What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

picking males

scoby

I think Im good, the pistil plants that I have should be well enough, to take clones from mothers, and if I ever need, I have hindu kush pollen from a plant that appeared to be the most desireable should I decide to do something at a later time. Im going to keep my floor space dedicated to buds/meds for myself and other patients, breeding is not something I want to do at this time. Meanwhile my dreams of growing kush are coming more and more to perition and that makes me smile nice.
the only reason why I wouldnt want to alter anything with either a natural or synthetic is that I prefer breeding be done the ol fashion way. How bout that integrity saying I would do fem seeds next.

palm to head
I will look at the link, thanks

RoadRash

If you have 38 plants, pick your favourite 2 or 3 males rather than just one.

Pollen Mix is a great way to go.

Many of the plants that we revere, e.g. Mr. Soul's "Princess" and her sisters at Brothers Grimm, whose descendants we still see, e.g. in Subcool's products ... were accidental pollinations. Random matings involving superb mothers.

Viva la accidental pollination ... as long as it doesn't screw up your sinse crop.