What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BioBizz anyone.

Ez Rider

Veteran
I've been considering the BioBizz line for awhile now. Anyone have experience with the BioBizz lineup and willing to share it? I hear it works really well for cannabis, but don't know anyone using it. I do use their light-mix medium, and it's top notch...so I'm curious

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Biobizz OG kings of the industry!

Biobizz OG kings of the industry!

BioBizz is a fantastic line, organic, no ph, and very easy to use! Use the fish mix, and biogrow for veg, then for flower use the bioheaven, topmax, biogrow, and biobloom. You really cant go wrong! Smooth flavors and amazing yields. Any further questions just ask... I love this stuff, and may not ever switch to anything else :tree: Here's some photo's of what is possible with the bizzzzzz... Good luck! SL

^^^ And it only get's better!

Yesca73

those look like some pretty good results .
I have always wanted to try . I was thinking of getting their grow pack so I can try it out . Hoping they will be @ SF expo in July .

Ez Rider

Veteran
BioBizz is a fantastic line, organic, no ph, and very easy to use! Use the fish mix, and biogrow for veg, then for flower use the bioheaven, topmax, biogrow, and biobloom. You really cant go wrong! Smooth flavors and amazing yields. Any further questions just ask... I love this stuff, and may not ever switch to anything else :tree: Here's some photo's of what is possible with the bizzzzzz... Good luck! SL

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=975795&med=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=975791&med=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=975794&med=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=975787&med=1]View Image[/url]

^^^ And it only get's better!

That's some nice looking herb from the People's Republic.:wave: I've took the jump, and got everything to get started. Do you use the Biobizz feeding schedule or a custom one? The schedule I have doesn't have fish-mix on it. I was told to alternate grow and fish-mix in veg. How do you do it? I've heard no PH, and I've heard PH the water to 7 before adding nutes. How about you? I'm planning on using light-mix with 20% growstones... you?

Peace.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
That's some nice looking herb from the People's Republic.:wave: I've took the jump, and got everything to get started. Do you use the Biobizz feeding schedule or a custom one? The schedule I have doesn't have fish-mix on it. I was told to alternate grow and fish-mix in veg. How do you do it? I've heard no PH, and I've heard PH the water to 7 before adding nutes. How about you? I'm planning on using light-mix with 20% growstones... you?

Peace.

Congrats on taking the step towards the bizz :respect: I started off by using the BB feeding schedule, once I got to know the nutes and whay they do I started tayloring them to my own schedule. For the most part I still follow it, but I use more Top Max, and Bloom then they recommend in week 3 through 7, then pretty much go back to their normal recommended feeding regimen.

As for the veg, i've just mixed the two together, the BioGrow has 70 trace elements including Ca/Mg, the fish mix is fish tankage, and molasses, the two combined are fireworks when it comes to veg :tree:

I do no PH, the water comes out of my tap here @ 7.4 I just mix my nutes into it and water right in to the plants.

The soil, I dont use there light mix, I use a soil called Down to Earth "Pro Organic Mix", it's got all the goodies in it for an active soil rhizosphere, and light enough to feed with every watering! Here's the soil I use.

Much love! SL

Ez Rider

Veteran
Congrats on taking the step towards the bizz :respect: I started off by using the BB feeding schedule, once I got to know the nutes and whay they do I started tayloring them to my own schedule. For the most part I still follow it, but I use more Top Max, and Bloom then they recommend in week 3 through 7, then pretty much go back to their normal recommended feeding regimen.

As for the veg, i've just mixed the two together, the BioGrow has 70 trace elements including Ca/Mg, the fish mix is fish tankage, and molasses, the two combined are fireworks when it comes to veg :tree:

I do no PH, the water comes out of my tap here @ 7.4 I just mix my nutes into it and water right in to the plants.

The soil, I dont use there light mix, I use a soil called Down to Earth "Pro Organic Mix", it's got all the goodies in it for an active soil rhizosphere, and light enough to feed with every watering! Here's the soil I use.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=659584&med=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=659585&med=1]View Image[/url]

Much love! SL

My water comes out of the RO at ~6.4PH, would you still recommend NOT PH'ing?

When you say you use more Bloom and TopMax, how much more do you mean?

A few people have told me that gradually increasing the BioHeaven to double strength will substantially increase yields. You know anything about this?

Do you find it necessary to flush your plants at all?

Peace and thanks...:thank you:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
My water comes out of the RO at ~6.4PH, would you still recommend NOT PH'ing?

When you say you use more Bloom and TopMax, how much more do you mean?

A few people have told me that gradually increasing the BioHeaven to double strength will substantially increase yields. You know anything about this?

Do you find it necessary to flush your plants at all?

Peace and thanks...:thank you:

Ez, I would still not ph my H2o even with RO. When I use more Bloom/ TopMax I gradually am increasing it to almost 2tbl/gal on the bloom, and 1.5 tbls/gal on the TopMax. I've never really increased the BioHeaven too much, as it costs a bit o' $$$.

I dont believe it is necessary to flush plants while using BioBizz, though I still use pure water for the last 1.5 weeks, I just dont think the plants are using much nutrient at that time, thus just pure water to give em some fall foliage, and also I prefer the flavor of plants when watered for the last 2 weeks or so. ;)

No worries man, I hope it works out for you. It's really about dialing in the nutes for what works with your regimen. It took me 3 rounds to dial it in where I was getting 1.5lb's/1K. I feel now with Co2 it will yield substantially more :tree: Much love, SL

Ez Rider

Veteran
Thanks for the tips SL...I've been pleasantly surprised to find out that several local sources of info on the Bizz are available to me. You never know until you ask... I'd just assumed everybody was running H&G or AN.

Luxman

Great products, just wanted to chime in.

One thing I would opine, though: not quite enough PK present for weeks 4-6, so I add Roots Organics HPK and HP2 liquid guanos for that phase of flowering. 10 ml/gal of each substantially increases yields on my end.

I should probably add that I top out the Biobloom at 20 ml/gallon when doing this.

Roots also makes a great product called Trinity. The marriage between the BioBizz and Roots products in my garden has me really happy. Incredible flavor for sure, insane resin.

Luxman

And also, regarding not adjusting the ph of your nutrients: IMO this is fine as long as your soil ph remains in the 6 to 6.4 range throughout your bloom cycle. If your soil has a lot of peat or runs hot it can sometimes veer towards the low ph end of things, and P and cal/mag are mostly taken up above 6.3 in soil.

Dkgrower

Veteran
I use to grow with biobizz and it works but it is rather expensive and u can get the same results with any line or home made fertilizer

just my 2 cents

Well

nice thread, im just about to switch to biobizz nutes, its gonna be fun to try bio and i think this is right for me :)

bless

biobizz is too expenssive for indoor growing and its not a very strong nutrients, mineral nutients are better for indoor, for outdoor or in soil in greehouse organic food is the best. my 2 cents

Mister_D

Veteran
I've been using biobizz for some years now. My schedule is very simple and produces excellent results. For veg, I feed 9ml per gal of grow or fishmix (I like to switch off, but either one can be used by itself if you prefer) at every watering, starting when the clone is first cut, and continuing until day one of flower. If i'm growing an N sensitive plant or have nutes premixed in the soil/media already I'll use 6ml per gal. grow/fishmix until the plants show signs of hunger. I have since found better alternatives, but I used to add top max (humics) and alg-a-mic (seaweed) at the recommended bottle dose with every watering. For flower I use 6-9ml per gal. biogrow/fishmix + 12ml per gal. bloom, feed at every watering until three weeks prior to harvest when only ph adjusted water is given. Ph is adjusted to 6-6.5 the entire cycle as I have lockout issues when I don't ph for extended periods of time. They are great nutes, just be sure you mix what you need and use it within 24 hours, preferably right away.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Great products, just wanted to chime in.

One thing I would opine, though: not quite enough PK present for weeks 4-6, so I add Roots Organics HPK and HP2 liquid guanos for that phase of flowering. 10 ml/gal of each substantially increases yields on my end.

I should probably add that I top out the Biobloom at 20 ml/gallon when doing this.

Roots also makes a great product called Trinity. The marriage between the BioBizz and Roots products in my garden has me really happy. Incredible flavor for sure, insane resin.

Great tips! IMO BioBizz doesnt need P/K boosters.... not necessary. That 2% P and 2%K is enough. The BioHeaven and TopMax combined make that 2/2 plenty of P/k. My yields have never suffered because I didnt use a bloom booster. Here is a photo for example. No bloom boosters necessary... just the BioBizz

As for adding Roots... the only product I think that's worthy is the Trinity, and that's even a pretty watered down catalyst imo.

biobizz is too expenssive for indoor growing and its not a very strong nutrients, mineral nutients are better for indoor, for outdoor or in soil in greehouse organic food is the best. my 2 cents

Again... strength??? It just needs to be used properly. Nutrients dont need to be "strong" for them to produce massive yields. Gram/Watt is not difficult if you know what your doing with BioBizz. Not sure why so many people have the misconseption of a nutrient having to have a 20/40/50 ratio on them to grow HUGE nuggets. The proof is in the pudding ;) As for the cost$$$ Yah it costs a little more, but so does everything that's worth the cheddar. Much love! SL

Here's more examples of what BioBizz can do with no "bloom boosters" or stronger nutes.

^^^ This side of the room produced 4.5lbs

^^^ 1/2lb plants are a breeze with these nutes (10gal pot)

Luxman

Nice pics!

IMO BioBizz doesnt need P/K boosters.... not necessary. That 2% P and 2%K is enough.

'Need' is really a matter of opinion, I guess. My yields increased by 16% by adding 10 ml of Root's HPK and 10 ml of HP2 during weeks 5 and 6 of flower. Additional PK at that time really helps to build bulk. JMO, but that's a significant increase to me.

I also noticed an increase in resin production and oils/flavor.

Great products regardless. Love the BioBizz! :tiphat:

Luxman

Also, I totally agree about BioBizz being worth the cost. The consistency and quality are insane. It makes no sense at all to jump over the dollar to get to the dime. Very worth the investment IMO.

What strain is that? Beautiful! Nice work and I don't blame you for doing what obviously works.

quitelost

Use your favorate search engine to find "oldtimers biobizz feed secdule" or something created by british grower oldtimer1, it is very effective, cheaper because he uses less nutes than recomended, formulated from alot of experience and works for many growers.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Lux man, the 1/2 room shot is a bunch of varieties, the purple is Killing Fields, and the hazy plant is Annunaki. :tree: SL