What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

Tyga

Veteran
Ever consider lining any of the walls with poly/orca? I'm sure you got plenty of light going in there as it is that it wouldn't make a HUGE difference.... Just a thought!

Morcheeba*

Veteran
very healthy garden bro.......i got to germ my pack of CJ x SB IX, that shit looks like some killer meds.........LouDog420, nice cross bro.

peace

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks brotha, they are 250w a piece, got 4 in the corners more or less. Mover above pulling 2kw across the room. A couple 1kw dimables in front of all that. The other room is 2x 1kw vert tubes & 1kw on a mover next to that. The second room is what's up, with those 1kw verts pumping so much light down low & the light above moving keeping everything heavy ontop as well. Then the tree corner has 1kw above her.

Hey CDM, love the pics, especially the #9. Nice you've got a mom of it!

I use the same style of flouro bulbs for vegging, and until recently had them in the vertical position like yours. I changed to horizontal because the balasts on the bulbs were getting extremely hot in the vert position (with the heat of the bulb rising). Much cooler now.

The pics of the CJ x SB with the fire extinguisher in the background says one thing... that shit is gonna be fire!
Was that intentional?

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks for checkin it out y'all

Tyga -- hey bro, ya my rooms are lined with poly & Mylar, those pictures are taken when I pull all the ladies out from under the lights to clean & do my weekly maintenance. I'm sure it would benefit me if I wrapped the tree corner with it, but eh, I just been lazy... One day you'll randomly see it's been done in a picture lol.

Festivus -- what's good man? Hey that's some good advice, your completely right those ballasts do get hot, my girls are constantly getting little burns and bleach marks on the leaves from getting too close, but we are pretty good about keeping the buds away from the bulbs. I like having them hang vert in there to up the penetration lighting in areas of the room where HID lumens are weaker. Bro, what u think of the og13 so far? Those phenos ringing any bells yet?

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
And no, lol, the fire extinguisher was unintentional... That's funny tho bro, cus that shit is fire! Jar has been empty of her for too long now, gotta fill them up!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
new camera update

new camera update

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

drcelticgreen

ok thanks that stuff looks yum yum so say im on attitude seeds and im looking at connoisseur genetics seeds then the name is connoisseur chem ? is that right

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
alrighty.. here are a couple white berry kush phenotypes. wbk #9 has a tad more OG growth structure than wbk #5, but they both look pretty OG. the buds all have a similar fruity/berry smell, and at certain points in flower you can pick up some OG tones, but it doesnt finish with them.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
next up is Sour Dog.. had to wrassle my way to the back of the rooms to get these pics, so the quality is pretty bad from the HIDs. these sour dogs are doing great, i think these ones are around 7-8 weeks.. looks like another month bare minimum, but the calyxes are swelling and stacking nicely. pictures do no justice, cus they really are loaded with trichs and have this amazing lemon/lime & zesty/menthol smell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
up next.. Lucifer OG. these ones are around 60-63 days, they are going for another week or two before chop. great lemony dirty sneaker funk on these babies.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

Casey Jones x Sour Bubble ix1 ... shes very nice, very frosty, and a pretty fast finisher. done before 70 days, which is quick in my world.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php