What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke Report - Sweet Purple - Paradise Seeds

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1) Type of weed under examination.
feminized

2) Name of species Breeder
Sweet Purple - Paradise Seeds

3) Cross with any genealogy if known
Purple Indica x Sativa nd

4) Any phenomenon examined (especially if it involves various)
phenotype Purple

5) information on the cultivation, Summary:
Indoor
Medium: Canna Terra Professional
Lighting: 250w Hps agro
Organic: Bio Bizz

6) Detailed Photography of the test sample with the indicated days of treatment
21 days of cure glass
picture.php

7) A method by which it is held S.R.
Bong

8) ODOR - SMELL
Musky smell, with hints of earth just wet, there are notes limonose, but a sour smell! Nothing special.

9) TASTE - TASTE
In smoked you feel more limonosa and citrus note that puts aside that hint of musk that you smell, stings a little throat, not even as bad taste! Nothing special here, either! '

10) EFFECT - High / Stone - Mix
Initially develops a mild brain that immediately place with one stone, but not real shows, nothing special, just a creative after initially jarring effect that makes you want to relax. Unfortunately, the effect is not very satisfied by the power absent but for simplicity!

11) GENERAL CONCLUSIONS (Overall)
Plant definitely from outside, poorly suited to crops indoors! Surely not the advice I would do it to do it. Good for those who like a small effect, but in the market there are many other strain, surely this is out of competition with the rest! The amount 'of resin is still good! Genetic very very unstable, in two half's as if I planted two genetic opposite! This phenotype is still the best one, do not we!

12) RATING 1 to 10.
For this phenotype, my vote is "5.5" If I had to vote to genetics in general is a "4 -"!

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1) Type of weed under examination.
feminized

2) Name of species Breeder
Sweet Purple - Paradise Seeds

3) Cross with any genealogy if known
Purple Indica x Sativa nd

4) Any phenomenon examined (especially if it involves various)
Green indicates short phenotype

5) information on the cultivation, Summary:
Indoor
Medium: Canna Terra Professional
Lighting: 250w Hps agro
Organic: Bio Bizz

6) Detailed Photography of the test sample with the indicated days of treatment
21 days of cure glass
picture.php

7) A method by which it is held S.R.
Bong

8) ODOR - SMELL
Smell of spices, very close to the black pepper, nothing more '

9) TASTE - TASTE
In smoked spices feel very, very incensed but nothing special taste poorly articulated, almost monotonous!

10) EFFECT - High / Stone - Mix
A predominantly brain that shortly after leaving a abbiocco me unwelcome, an herb light but that takes away the desire to do!

11) GENERAL CONCLUSIONS (Overall)
If the phenotype earlier I was a little disappointed with this phenotype are disappointed at all! Production just ok, weak root system, I can not say how well the structure of the plant having practiced LST! This phenotype has the distinction of producing flowers very compact as rocks, the only plus but that does not change my final grade!

12) RATING 1 to 10.
This phenotype deserves a "4"