What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

packerfan79

Veteran

Why don't you try using a legitimate source of information. The guy who claims fox news is biased uses the Huffington post as a source, your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Nice try. Could you be anymore of a partisan hack? I am going to take a wild guess and say you could. You are definitely well schooled in the use of partisan news.

'Boogieman'

I love reading comments from Trump haters, it just makes my day.

Some much needed inspiration for my liberal friends.

Attachments

• motivational2.jpg
    motivational2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 19

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Why don't you try using a legitimate source of information. The guy who claims fox news is biased uses the Huffington post as a source, your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Nice try. Could you be anymore of a partisan hack? I am going to take a wild guess and say you could. You are definitely well schooled in the use of partisan news.

Ask Mike the US Secretary of State.

He just testified before the Senate that no remains have been returned.

Before you act like others' opinions were gained by blind partisanship please remove your head from the sand...

Let's just say hypothetically it is true and just hold off on the hypocrisy accusations... Lest they be found hypocritical.

I'm inferring you claim a possibility that Fox News is not biased....

That in and of itself smacks of blind partisanship.

And another thing... If you want someone to consider you a reasonable individual, you first must conduct yourself in the same manner.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I love reading comments from Trump haters, it just makes my day.

Some much needed inspiration for my liberal friends.

I love the love of Trump supporters reading how shortsighted and ego driven their chosen one is.

It just makes me wonder what society has done to itself.

Then again... Sick people support dogfighting.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I give up, Trump is a fool and I am dummy for liking him. Can you all forgive me?

You have determined that nothing was gained from a meeting a week ago and the orange messiah is a hoax. I bow down to your greatness. hahahah I was gonna give it all a few months or a year. What a clown! hehehe

'Boogieman'

I give up, Trump is a fool and I am dummy for liking him. Can you all forgive me?

You have determined that nothing was gained from a meeting a week ago and the orange messiah is a hoax. I bow down to your greatness. hahahah I was gonna give it all a few months or a year. What a clown! hehehe

Trump is such a bad guy... He will lower your taxes, improve your economy, bring good paying jobs, try and prevent North Korea from nuking us, he actually tries to improve the lives of real hard working americans... Such a bad guy lol.

packerfan79

Veteran
Ask Mike the US Secretary of State.

He just testified before the Senate that no remains have been returned.

Before you act like others' opinions were gained by blind partisanship please remove your head from the sand...

Let's just say hypothetically it is true and just hold off on the hypocrisy accusations... Lest they be found hypocritical.

I'm inferring you claim a possibility that Fox News is not biased....

That in and of itself smacks of blind partisanship.

And another thing... If you want someone to consider you a reasonable individual, you first must conduct yourself in the same manner.

I am not at all inferring that fox news is unbiased. I am sayin that the people who constantly claim that Republicans get all their information from right wing sources like fox, should really think about their own action. For example Cooter referencing an article from Huffington post. No sane person can claim that Huffington post is anything more than bunch Democratic fan boys, or girls, or what ever the hell gender they think they are this week.

I find it ironic that you claim I am being partisan, for pointing out a leftist partisanship. I wasn't referencing the content of the article. Just like you wouldn't read an article by Breitbart, or fox. I also wouldn't waste my time reading left wing propaganda. The fact is I quit watching cable news long ago. I rarely watch television, they don't call it the boob tube for nothing.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I read all types of variously biased media.

I would expect anyone who wanted to really know what's going on to do the same.

Kudos on kicking the idiot box.

Easy7

Veteran
Of course we lost, they took M.A.S.H. off the air and a number of those actors died.

There is no good way to deal with north korea. They can land 10,000 rounds of artillery into seoul per minute. It's a fucked situation and if it's their behavior there are ton's of places to pick from including our own country. We aren't grossly bad, not grossly great though.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
First off consider that Donny 'T' has not come forward with his tax returns and made them public. Why is that?

Does it show that he wants to be up front and honest about whats he's got and who he owes?.....no it doesn't, so quite obviously it tells us that he has something to hide, and that is probably that he owes his hide to the banks......and when you get down to who owns and controls the money, you start to get at who 'handles' not only Donny 'T'.......but vast swathes of humanity that are indebted to the guys that print the money.

Do some research on the Federal Reserve.

So who are his 'handlers', I'd really like to know!:biggrin::tiphat:

Last edited:

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Don't forget about Jared and his Israeli friends. The Donald needs to protect his brand/properties above all else, because that's all he's ever been, a showman swindler type with no ability to make money otherwise. That's not how the presidency is supposed to be - maybe it's just the first step. He's desperate for adulation on Fox and everyone is going to play him.

Trump is such a bad guy... He will lower your taxes, improve your economy, bring good paying jobs, try and prevent North Korea from nuking us, he actually tries to improve the lives of real hard working americans... Such a bad guy lol.

You realize someone has to pay for the tax cuts, set to be raised during a Democrat's presidency, and it's the Republicans not Trump making most laws? Apparently not. Or you don't care. That's just the same as raiding the Federal Reserve and fleeing to China. The Republicans always increase spending and debt and lower revenue during already relatively strong economic times. If this is fiscal responsibility give us communism, because China is the government that looks like it has a clue. Of course the US doesn't want peace in Korea now with China building islands, forget it.

packerfan79

Veteran
I read all types of variously biased media.

I would expect anyone who wanted to really know what's going on to do the same.

Kudos on kicking the idiot box.

So you are claiming a larger volume of propaganda will increase your legitimate knowledge? This seems to be a questionable theory.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Absolutely.

There's agenda behind every outlet.

Did you ever play the game Clue?

The more you search the more you discover.

packerfan79

Veteran
Absolutely.

There's agenda behind every outlet.

Did you ever play the game Clue?

The more you search the more you discover.

The issue is when you search in places designed to divide and manipulate. More of that doesn't somehow magically enlighten you. Truly it just cements the partisan propaganda.

I have played clue. Your analogy is interesting, yet fundamentally flawed. In the game, their is no partisan dishonesty.

I agree their is more to discover, generally it lies in old books. Books that came out befor this psycho political tribalism, we have today. Good authors do years of research befor writing a book, as opposed to news reporters and writers, who rarely even stop to accurately fact check. Or even worse write about subjective opinion as if it is fact.

Cannavore

Veteran
trump increased taxes on hard working americans making $75k or less, which is more than half the country.

our economy isn't doing well. corporations and wall street are.
EPI_productivity_compensation.png

packerfan79

Veteran
Don't forget about Jared and his Israeli friends. The Donald needs to protect his brand/properties above all else, because that's all he's ever been, a showman swindler type with no ability to make money otherwise. That's not how the presidency is supposed to be - maybe it's just the first step. He's desperate for adulation on Fox and everyone is going to play him.

You realize someone has to pay for the tax cuts, set to be raised during a Democrat's presidency, and it's the Republicans not Trump making most laws? Apparently not. Or you don't care. That's just the same as raiding the Federal Reserve and fleeing to China. The Republicans always increase spending and debt and lower revenue during already relatively strong economic times. If this is fiscal responsibility give us communism, because China is the government that looks like it has a clue. Of course the US doesn't want peace in Korea now with China building islands, forget it.

I have an issue with a part of your statement.you claim someone has to pay for the tax cuts.

Do you realize where taxes come from? That would be taxpayers. The taxpayers worked for that money. Not the state. It's NOT THE STATES MONEY. So when you say someone has to pay for it you are fundamentally wrong. It was fully paid for. When the government took the money in as taxes. In a world where facts and reality are used, the legislature should budget for the money it has, not the money it hopes to have through increasing taxes.

I agree the taxplan was weak. It should have been permanent, and had provision to elimi ate the loop holes and multitude of deductions. I would prefer to eliminate the need for accountants, and h&r block. A flat tax with no deductions and no more constantly worrying if you made a small error that could potentially be financially destructive to you and your family.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
same old voodoo economics

same old voodoo economics

I have an issue with a part of your statement.you claim someone has to pay for the tax cuts.

BALTIMORE (AP) — President Donald Trump has elevated his tax cuts to an act of biblical proportions, misleadingly claiming at a White House speech Friday that they triggered an “economic miracle.”

Not quite.

Also on Friday, the president’s top economics aide, Larry Kudlow, appeared on the Fox Business Network to address one of the major problems with the tax cuts — that they’ll heap more than $1 trillion onto the national debt. Kudlow falsely countered that the budget deficit was falling because of growth generated by the tax cuts. The deficit is actually rising.

A look at the statements and the fact:

TRUMP: “Six months ago, we unleashed an economic miracle by signing the biggest tax cuts and reforms …the biggest tax cuts in American history.”

THE FACTS: The president is exaggerating, if not being outright deceptive.

Rather than achieving a miracle, his tax cuts have helped stoke additional growth in an economic expansion that was already approaching its tenth year. The additional growth is largely fueled by government borrowing, as the federal deficit rises because of the tax cut. The pace of growth is expected to taper off after next year, according to the Congressional Budget Office, the Federal Reserve and outside analysts.

And while the $1.5 trillion worth of tax reductions over the next decade are substantial, they’re far from the largest in U.S. history as a share of the overall economy. The Trump tax cut ranks behind Ronald Reagan’s in the early 1980s, post-World War II tax cuts and at least several more, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, which advocates for deficit reduction.

Trump proudly went through a list of economic achievements that build on the progress begun under former President Barack Obama. The 3.8 percent unemployment rate and the historically low level of requests for jobless aid are both the result of a steady and gradual recovery from the worst economic meltdown since 1929.

Several hundred companies responded to the tax cuts by paying workers bonuses or hiking hourly wages, but any significant income growth has yet to surface in the overall economy.

The tax cuts have added on average $17 a month to people’s incomes, according to an analysis by Ernie Tedeschi, head of fiscal policy analysis at the investment firm Evercore ISI and a former Treasury Department economist. The analysis is based off consumer spending, income and inflation data released Friday.

That $17 monthly gain is helpful, but it’s far from miraculous.

KUDLOW: “As the economy gears up, more people working, better jobs and careers, those revenues come rolling in, and the deficit, which is one of the other criticisms, is coming down, and it’s coming down rapidly.”

THE FACTS: Nope.

Since the fiscal year started in October, Treasury Department reports show the federal government has recorded a $385.4 billion deficit, a 12 percent jump from the same period in the previous year.

The Congressional Budget Office was even more blunt in a long-term assessment released Tuesday.

It estimates that the national debt — the sum of yearly deficits — will be $2.2 trillion higher in 2027 than it had previously forecast, largely a consequence of Trump’s 10-year, $1.5 trillion tax cut. The size of the debt could be even higher if provisions of the tax cut that are set to expire are, instead, renewed.

Latest posts

Latest posts