What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OSH X Chem Haze & Neville’s Haze X Chem Haze & Dogshit Haze X Chem Haze

sdd420

Veteran
Many thanks to ojd and crew ! I’m so stoked to get some haze in my life. I have switched to full organic soil ie coots mix. This will start in my tent then when large enough I will put them outside under the sun. Luckily I got 13 seeds of all but the dogshit which I’m soaking all 14. That’s 40 seeds in all. They are in a cup now so updates will be soon. Peace sdd

picture.php

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I'll take 1st chair in.. Looking forward to seeing what you find in the OSH and Dogshit Hz compared to what I find.. Good luck.. I'll be checking in..

sdd420

Veteran
Quick update, after 24 hours in water they all went into paper towels and baggies. 36 hours later All but 3-4 popped a tail. I put them all in solo cups with organic soil and into the tent to start. I’ll update again when they surface etc. that’s good germ rates if you ask me even with some small seeds too. Peace sdd

sdd420

Veteran
I’m starting in a tent but because of summer heat/space I will move to backyard when I up pot the last time. Im using a soil mix similar to phillthy and stank bros

sdd420

Veteran
Sorry no greenhouse. Another reason I need them fairly large or they get eaten. Thanks

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
What, the deer won’t eat large plants.. or they just can’t eat it all :D ?

Nice fella, been itching for a full-sun grow myself. Take care guy

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro

Looking good

Notes on Nev G and Nev Mulumbimby testers

Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness testers can stretch for 2-3 weeks plus so if height is an issue flower early or from seed

sdd420

Veteran
Hey bro

Looking good

Notes on Nev G and Nev Mulumbimby testers

Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness testers can stretch for 2-3 weeks plus so if height is an issue flower early or from seed

Thanks man they are starting to take off now.
Dogshit
picture.php

Nev mullum
picture.php

OSH
picture.php

sdd420

Veteran
Ok I’m flowering now. Some will go outside. Some will flower in the tent. Hopefully can flower in the tent for 5-6 weeks or until temps get out of control, then move the chosen ones outside to finish. Maybe try to go to July in the tent then move . They may reveg outside but I need to cull the males first to keep the numbers down..
All lookin good so far will up pot to 2 gallon bags when sexed. Peace sdd

sdd420

Veteran
Six days later

Six days later

Dogshit haze x Chemhaze
picture.php

Neville’s x Mullum x Chemhaze
picture.php

OSH x Chemhaze
picture.php

Sorry about the lighting and poor pictures. When need be I have a better camera and will take the pics before lights on. They are definitely stretching and looking good. Peace sdd

Latest posts

Latest posts