What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1lb of cannabutter, what should I make?

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
title says it all...

I have 1lb of cannabutter and I am bored of making brownies...

anyone have a recipe for something that uses a whole LB of butter?

all suggestions are welcome!

please post! I am cooking the butter tonight.. If I don't come up with a good idea I will most likely just make brownies or cookies...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Being fall festive, make some pumpkin bread. It doesn't take a pound...1 cup but I doubled the recipe. Recipe here...I added brandied soaked raisins. Damn it was great!

PUMPKIN BREAD
Ingredients
•3 cups all-purpose flour
•1 tsp ground cloves
•2 tsp ground cinnamon
•1 tsp ground nutmeg
•½ tsp salt
•1 tsp baking soda
•½ tsp baking powder
•3 cups granulated sugar
•1 cup butter, really soft, half melted really
•3 large eggs
•1 16 oz can of pure pumpkin, OR 2 cups from mashed pie pumpkin
•½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts(optional), 3/4 cup raisins

Instructions
1.Preheat oven to 350˚F and spray two medium loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2.In a medium bowl, mix the flour, spices, salt, baking soda, and baking powder and set aside.
3.In the bowl of a stand mixer with the wire whisk attached, dump in the sugar. Take the butter and put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds, so that it is half melted. Dump it into the sugar. Add the eggs. Cream these three ingredients together on medium speed for about 2 minutes or until fluffy. Add the pumpkin and combine well.
4.In three batches, add the dry ingredients and mix gently until each batch is just incorporated. Scrape the sides between each batch.
5.Pour half of the batter into a one of the prepared pans. Fold the pecans into the remaining batter and then pour it into the other prepared pan. Bake side-by-side for about one hour or until an inserted knife comes out clean the top is golden.

Notes

Yields 2 loaves.

OR....how about making Rice Crispy treats!! Rice Crispies, marshmallow goo and butter, viola`!

supermanlives

Veteran
I love banana nut bread. I got tired of brownies\choc cookies long ago. would have to be real big for an lb tho lol. I am lazy now and buy the mix .

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
lol thanks guys but a little late on the suggestions!

i'll keep it in mind for next time tho!