What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugmans grow

pappy masonjar

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46795&pictureid=1130592&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] a few plants I put outside about 6 or 7 weeks ago they r in coco. WTF was I thinking. I have to hand water/feed once a day .an they r not close by.

They look good!:tiphat: Maybe you could throw 'em in some bigger pots. Or I wonder if you could dig into the dirt and mix some coco with the native soil? I dunno a lot about coco, but i know that works good with regular potting soil.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
They look good!:tiphat: Maybe you could throw 'em in some bigger pots. Or I wonder if you could dig into the dirt and mix some coco with the native soil? I dunno a lot about coco, but i know that works good with regular potting soil.
the soil around here is full of rocks, it's hard to dig a post hole much less dig 1 bigger. But I do have a few post holes already dug so may try 2 put some in them just too keep them from falling over
:thank you:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
CGXCC,CGXKU1,CGXCH, seedlings in bud room, after a week or so ill put outside, 13hr of sun an droping , they can go till late oct mabey first week of nov.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I cloned these 4, 1cgxcc, 1cgxku1,2 cgxch, if I sex these right there is only 1 female. lets hope im wrong.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
silver nug .I couldent stand it I repotted silver in to coco, I put nug in a 2ga smart pot in happy frog soil.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
GOLDEN KUSH bud, I reveged it 10 weeks or so, just starting to show new veg growth. IT TOOK ME OVER 1 1/2 YEARS TO DO THIS THE FIRST TIME. this is the secont time I have save her after she was in bud.:woohoo:

STUNKY

Congrats on the reveg.. Reveg can be a bitch, but looks like U have success.u must like this plant a lot to go to this trouble twice.. Is she hard to keep as mother? Maybe u should keep two mothers . I have done this.looking good man!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Congrats on the reveg.. Reveg can be a bitch, but looks like U have success.u must like this plant a lot to go to this trouble twice.. Is she hard to keep as mother? Maybe u should keep two mothers . I have done this.looking good man!
it's my first[ bugman seed,] she clones good ,I don't keep moms, I just clone everything. she is real good just slow in veg.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
it's my first[ bugman seed,] she clones good ,I don't keep moms, I just clone everything. she is real good just slow in veg.

Same here bman. If Ive got to clone anyway, why bother with moms? If I mess up and lose something, shame on me for not being up on my shit.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Same here bman. If Ive got to clone anyway, why bother with moms? If I mess up and lose something, shame on me for not being up on my shit.
thats what happened. trying to do too many variety of seeds at one time, ending up with 6 mag99 females, an 7 sidao females, I was spending too much time with the new ,not enough time with the old.lol

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
BH#1#2#3#4. BH3 IS THE BIGEST ONE it's probley a male.
this maybe a 7 to 8 weeker:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts