What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel Auto ® Black Jack Auto ® ★ Test Grow ★

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|Day 63 since germination|:.
picture.php

Flower from a Cream Caramel Auto

Hey mates! Thanks for all the visits!!!

Now I'm going to have some busy days, hehe.. Taking care of the plants, making fotos, posting updates... and soon also manicuring :ying: It's not easy but al least I have the company of this beautiful good smelling girls ;)

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,0
  • Fertilizer: No
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Quantity of water per plant: 600ml per pot (7l pots)
  • Watering frequency: once every 2 days

.:|Cream Caramel Auto|:.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 25,5º
  • Minimum temperature: 18,8º
  • Thermic amplitude: 6,7º
  • Humidity with HPS: 44%
  • Humidity without HPS: 78%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous
picture.php

To be continued in the next post with some Black Jack Auto pics... :canabis:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|Day 63 since germination|:.
picture.php

Flower from a Black Jack Auto

So, now it's the Black Jacks :) And right after some pics of all the plants in the closet ;)

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

.:|The Closet|:.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Done :elf:

As I said before I could chop them right now, but I'll leave them a few more days or else I would loose the wonderful pics I'll be abble to make in the next days. But well, I'll start cuting them at day 65 because a couple of Cream Caramels are already over mature...

Soon more and more beautiful :peppermintstick: Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

RoomRaider

Mmmm, nice. Sure do look tasty. Was only interested in blackjack in the beginning, now I will need to get them both. A little bummed I did not pick some up on my recent order, but it was all regular strains to benchmark against the new autos coming out.

Will def make an order in the next week or two.

Before the chop, think you can get some profile pics? 2 or 3 side-by-side, those would like to get a better view of the structure. Both strains look like they have nice full colas, and there is one beast plant that looks THICK.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Before the chop, think you can get some profile pics? 2 or 3 side-by-side, those would like to get a better view of the structure. Both strains look like they have nice full colas, and there is one beast plant that looks THICK.

Hi mate! Thanks for the comments ;)

Of course I will make all kind of fotos, hehehe, don't worry, you'll have 1 post dedicated to the harvest of each plant. Also, the 4 BJ Auto together, the 5 CC Auto together and the 9 plants side by side.

Also plenty of red trichomes :listen2:

See you soon! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 66 since germination|:.
picture.php

Trichomes from a Cream Caramel Auto

Hi again mates! :smoke:

So, another update starting with a Cream Caramel Auto macro made 10 days ago... Hehe, I forgot to post it so today we start with it. Plants are great, old but great :smoke They're starting to get a bit overmatured, I could have cut them yesterday or a couple of days ago, but what the hell, lets keep making pictures, hehehe...

Hope you enjoy the update, thanks for your visit! :thank you:

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,1

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 25,7º
  • Minimum temperature: 18,9º
  • Thermic amplitude: 6,8º
  • Humidity with HPS: 41%
  • Humidity without HPS: 68%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous
picture.php

Black Jack Auto

To be continued in the next post with some Black Jack Auto pics... :watchplant:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Black Jack Auto|:.
picture.php

So... now it's the Black Jack Auto time... :elf:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Much more very soon, keep passing by! :clover:

|tommy_g|

Real nice show you put on here Tommy, enjoyed it mate. I've tryed the non auto creamcaramel and was impressed, think I'll get a pack of auto cc now!
Looking forward to the finished product shots.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 67 since germination|:.
picture.php

Cream Caramel Auto

Good night my friends!

Another update ;)

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 5,9

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 25,4º
  • Minimum temperature: 18,3º
  • Thermic amplitude: 7,1º
  • Humidity with HPS: 37%
  • Humidity without HPS: 65%
picture.php

Black Jack Auto

To be continued in the next post with some Cream Caramel Auto pics...

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Tomorrow I'll post the last pics with the plants alive, you'll be able to see all the plants, not only buds ;)

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 67 since germination - Their final day|:.
picture.php

The 9 plants out of the Homebox XS

Hi again my friends! Thanks for the visits! :smoke: Thanks grimcreeper ;)

So, as I promised a few days ago, today I'll leave you with some pics of the 9 plants out of the closet. We start with 4 pics of the 9 plants from different angles and positions...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And all this in only one third (1/3) of a square meter... :worried I'm not sure if I would get 3 times more with one square meter but at least twice as much I'm sure I would easily get. And that's amazing considering we are talking about autoflowering strains, ready in 65 days since germination. This is my first time with autos and since day 35 they just keep surprising me day after day. I had a very wrong idea about autos and those ladies are making me change my mind. I would do autos again in my indoor. In fact I will, because I want to test the new Speed Devil #2 and the SAD Auto, but even if it was not to test new strains, I would do it anyway because it is the fastest way to get a harvest and in this case a very good harvest.

It is also amazing that from the 9 seeds I had, they all sprouted and I've had no problems at all with any of the 9. And they are all very productive with huge heavy buds, maybe a couple of Cream Caramel Autos are producing more than all the rest, but they all seem to me like plants of 22-28gr each. We will be able to confirm that very soon, after I post the individual harvest pics, plant by plant, it's gonna be really interesting, stay tuned ;)

Next will be about the 2 different strains, with pics of Black Jack Auto and Cream Caramel Auto, hope you enjoy the picz...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

And.. today we finish with the 5 Cream Caramel Auto...

picture.php
picture.php

See that golden trichome in the first CC Auto pic? You have some whites, some reds and right in the middle of the picture there is a golden trichome, which I consider to be the subject (main element) of the pic. It is a trichome that very probably is achieving maturity, going from white to red (or amber). The process is fast, it usually takes just 1 or 2 days, and can sometimes take only a few hours.

I like to harvest with 60% of the trichomes white (with the milky head) and 40% of them red. But the ideal time to harvest, in my opinion, would be when 20-30% of them are red and 70-80% are milky. That's why I harvest a bit latter and that's why I say that although I'm harvesting at day 67, the plants were good to be cut at day 61-65. I like them blood coloured, hehehe, narcotic, physical, relaxed and with an amazing aroma.

This Cream Caramel Auto is a great candidate to become my all time favourite strain, the vapor test will be determinant :elf:

Thanks my friends. Hope you are enjoying my diary ;)

Next I'll post the 1st CC Auto harvest, stay close :smoke:

|tommy_g|

RoomRaider

Simply stunning. I must say I am really loving those pics, both strains now. And curious about SAD. All of sweet seeds are autos right? Descriptions could use some more clarification.

Any chance of releasing packs with more seeds 10 or 20 packs? Any reg. versions coming around? If not, gotta have more seeds per pack. I start 30-50 seeds at a time and run 15-20+ females depending on ratios.

Gotta say, those plants do look nice, and you can cram a whole lot of them in a small space. One thing I found with autos is that since they are so fast they really take well to being smooshed together.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks my friends! Nice to have you around ;)

RoomRaider:

Nop, we have 6 autoflowering varieties right now, which are Speed Devil #2, Fast Bud #2, Big Devil #2, SAD Auto, Cream Caramel Auto and Black Jack Auto.

All the other strains from our catalog are non-autos. And yes, all feminized. We also have packs of 10 seeds, I guess in SeedBay and SeedBoutique you only find 5 seed packs but I can tell you that the price is exactely the same. If a 5 seed pack price is 30 euros, a 10 seed pack will always be 60 euros, so if you want 10 just buy 2 packs of 5 and so on. I personally think that this Cream Caramel Auto is being sold at an excelent price. No regular versions to come, Sweet Seeds is, for definition, a seedbank specialized in feminized seeds, while the seedbank is also pioneer in using the STS sex reversal method. And soon will be released another new non-auto variety: Cream47. One of our breeders crossed our elite clone of AK47 with our famous Cream Caramel and we shared seeds with our growshop clients during the past year. As feedback was amazing and people encouraged us to include this strain in our catalog we are now going to have it available.

And that's it. Yes, like you said, being autos they don't stretch much nor develop many branches, so they don't mind being a bit smooshed together ;)

Stay cool, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Harvest of the first Cream Caramel Auto|:.
picture.php

Hey all! :wave:

So, first one to go down, a Cream Caramel Auto. Not the most productive of all the 5 CC Autos I'm harvesting but I'm well impressed with her, a delicious aroma and some great colors. It may be a 22-26gr plant, in the end I'll present results, hehehe. Hope you enjoy the pics...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Lots of red trichomes, that's a good sign to me, because I like them very mature, I would say even overmatured. Maybe I loose a bit of taste, since I guess the taste would be fresher if I harvested this plant 5 days ago, at day 62 from germination, but I value more a physical strong relaxing high than a fresh aroma. And well, I like the aroma anyway, it's a very slight difference, nothing to worry about and it's like the flowers were already curing a bit before they pass thru the drying process.

:smoke:

The 9 plants are all harvested now. But I'll post one each day (maybe not everyday, hehe) so you get to know this plants almost as well as I do.

Stay tuned, keep it sweet! :smokeit:

|tommy_g|

RoomRaider

Still can't get over those red trichs.

Do you know when the bay will be restocked?

Reason I mention 10 seed packs, is right now I can only get 20 shipped at a time (4 order limit), would much rather be able to get 40seeds a shipment, 4 packs.

As of now no more stock listed on the bay, guess you did your job with the growlog ;)

I myself am just waiting for the restock now.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi again mate! Thanks for the visits :tiphat:

Well, I have no infos related with SeedBay or SeedBoutique. I guess you should ask this here for SeedBoutique or here for SeedBay. They are independent stores and I have no way to control their stock or to know when some product will be available. Of course many other stores sell our seeds but I'm not allowed to talk about other re-sellers over here ;)

SeedBoutique still has lots of Sweet Seeds, not all the strains but many of them.

SeedBay may have run out of stock, or else they finished a bid and seeds will be available again soon, I have no idea.

Hope you can get what you want as soon as possible, keep it sweet and kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Harvest of the second Cream Caramel Auto|:.
picture.php

Hi all! :wave: So, this is the 2nd Cream Caramel Auto to go down... Also one of the most beautiful plants I ever grew :canabis:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

:elf:

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

:smokeit:

Next will be a Black Jack Auto, don't miss it ;) Keep it sweet :peppermintstick:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Harvest of the first Black Jack Auto|:.
picture.php

Hi mates! :smoke:

So, back with the pics of the first Black Jack Auto to go down. Also a very beautiful plant, not as beautiful as the Cream Caramel Auto of the previous page, but I also like the colors of this BJ Auto :thinking:

Hope you enjoy the pics...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

That main bud makes the pencil look like a miniature, hehehe. Very resinous and aromatic :D

I'll post the harvest of the second Black Jack Auto very soon, stay tuned and keep it sweet!

:smokeit:

|tommy_g|

Latest posts

Latest posts