What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ambertrichome

Veteran
Also people are asking about the real deal 1988 NEVILS ORIGINAL NL5/Hz. These ARE the Original Genetics that made this strain. Period.

Of course they don't have the original mother plants, but whos to say they haven't come up with something even better from their selections.

Ive also been growing since 1975, and I know great genetics, and there is no promotion on my part for wami, or anyone else. Swami wont even answer most of my questions, because I'm in a No Legal State, so get off your horse, and stop accusing me of things you have fucking 000000 knowledge about.

Maybe youre trying to shill others seeds EH?? Maybe you come on here to diss others for liking a particular person/vendor, and then you attack with 0000 fucking knowledge of anything I do. You don't know me. I don't know you.

To accuse people of things that for #1, are 1000% Not True.

Also F5 Does Not have to be different than F1. Maybe people who aren't good at selection, don't have enough to choose from ect, can have degeneration.

How in the world do you think IBLs got into being? Inbreeding, and huge natural selection. If its true you cant stabilize a strain, then I guess all these IBLs people sell are just JUNK ???

lso the Hazeman/Nevils 1988 Original Release is also as good as it ever was, and it is also stabilized by NDNGuy, and was given to Hazeman, who sold it for a while, and had to discontinue it, as it was originally been bred so people cant make money off of it. They were originally Freebies from Attitude ect, and were so popular Hazeman released them, and many didn't like he did it, because he was making money off of them.

Ever notice how many strains Bodhi has used to breed the INBRED X STABILIZED 88 G13 x Hash Plant?

The Nevils 88 G13 x HP is also STILL as good as it ever was.

I'm going to breed a Male NL5 x Hz to the Female Hazeman/ G13 x HP. Will be F1s.

I'm also happy Swami/Coot made them stabilized, as now they can be used to make F1s.

ambertrichome

Veteran
I haven't grow it myself, but several my buddies have, and I have 50 of them going at the moment, and they are very vigorous, fast growing and great branching patterns.

Its true I haven personally grown this version, but my friends have, with seeds I gave them.

So I do have experience with the Growth Patterns, and the BUZZ from this stuff. You don't have to personally grow it, if you've seen it growing, and have also smoked the finished product.

Also people are asking about the real deal 1988 NEVILS ORIGINAL NL5/Hz. These ARE the Original Genetics that made this strain. Period.

Of course they don't have the original mother plants, but whos to say they haven't come up with something even better from their selections.

Ive also been growing since 1975, and I know great genetics, and there is no promotion on my part for wami, or anyone else. Swami wont even answer most of my questions, because I'm in a No Legal State, so get off your horse, and stop accusing me of things you have fucking 000000 knowledge about.

Maybe youre trying to shill others seeds EH?? Maybe you come on here to diss others for liking a particular person/vendor, and then you attack with 0000 fucking knowledge of anything I do. You don't know me. I don't know you.

To accuse people of things that for #1, are 1000% Not True.

Also F5 Does Not have to be different than F1. Maybe people who aren't good at selection, don't have enough to choose from ect, can have degeneration.

How in the world do you think IBLs got into being? Inbreeding, and huge natural selection. If its true you cant stabilize a strain, then I guess all these IBLs people sell are just JUNK ???

lso the Hazeman/Nevils 1988 Original Release is also as good as it ever was, and it is also stabilized by NDNGuy, and was given to Hazeman, who sold it for a while, and had to discontinue it, as it was originally been bred so people cant make money off of it. They were originally Freebies from Attitude ect, and were so popular Hazeman released them, and many didn't like he did it, because he was making money off of them.

Ever notice how many strains Bodhi has used to breed the INBRED X STABILIZED 88 G13 x Hash Plant?

The Nevils 88 G13 x HP is also STILL as good as it ever was.

I'm going to breed a Male NL5 x Hz to the Female Hazeman/ G13 x HP. Will be F1s.

I'm also happy Swami/Coot made them stabilized, as now they can be used to make F1s.
I rest my case. :)

kro-magnon

Veteran
Easy guys, ambertrichome no disrespect meant to you. I was just stating something I believe and I've never said this line is not good, just It's a different version of the genetics, Swani's one, perhaps it' s fire.
I don't take seriously natural High claim about the promotion.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
me too, i didnt say anything like swami seeds are not quality seeds. me dunno. i just know there is difference between f1 and f5. and if f1 is originals, then F5 is not. but can be pretty close or similar, thats what i said. especially at F2 selection phase its where it goes different. so swami would have to grow huge amount of F2s...

ambertrichome

Veteran
I grew this stuff for 5 years in the 90s, and what my buddies grew, I thought Id never see again.

I see 0 difference from what I originally grew, and this stuff. 00 difference.

Ive also been growing since 1972, and am not new to this. I still remember when they sold the original 1000w Halide HID that was used to grow food on subs, and was so fragile, they would guarantee that if shipped, it wouldn't break, and there was No Warranty.

Then they came out with the 1000w Halide, an 8 container garden called the Supernova x Octogarden.

I had 1 of the 1st Isomerizers in 73-74 and was manufacturing Hash Oli by the time I was 16. I'm almost 60 now, so I'm not new to this.

All I can tell you this IS the original genes from 1988, from Nevil, and was released only 2 years. From 88-90. They may not be F1, but are exactly as I remember. And I grew it 5 years, until the feds go it.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Sometimes there is mistake in seeds packaging, i once bought a pack of Skunk#1 but inside it was some Skunk/Haze seeds. I've understood what it was once in flower as an haze hybrid doesn't look like a pure skunk. Are you sure of the strain origin? I can't make the difference between NL5/HAZE and NevHAZE.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Im suprised nobody mentioned Delta 9 Labs...

Fruit of the Gods has the NL5 Haze .. I had a bad ass pheno that I lost due to rookie mistakes

From their website:

Variety Mother NL5 Haze

Variety Father Skunk #1
Strain Type Mostly Sativa

Why the fruit of the gods, well that was what came to mind the first time we smoked this wonderful strain. Even though it was a mostly sativa with strong haze elements coming from its mom, the legendary NL5 Haze, it had an incredibly fruity taste. From our first selection we went with the FOG 11 which is what we used to make all our next batches of seeds. This pheno was amazing, a fruity haze that under the right conditions goes a beautiful deep purple color. The strain comes from an old Nl5 haze pheno that was around amsterdam in the late nineties. It was crossed with a skunk #1 father that came from seeds that were made in 1988. We were lucky as it was really tough to get them to germinate. The strain is mostly a sativa but still has a touch of indica in it from the northern lights. The plant is tall and does finish in 84 days but is well worth the wait as you will be rewarded by an incredibly strong smoke with an intense fruity flavor

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Yeah because at the beginning of July he bumped the NL5 X HAZE thread with this..

And then posted this there 3 days ago..

[FONT=&quot]Very suspicious if you ask me,[FONT=&quot] as he has [FONT=&quot]not yet grown the [FONT=&quot]Swami NL/Hze[/FONT] according to these previous posts.

[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT] [/FONT]

G `day NH

Shill , shillery , shill ,shill , shil-lee .

A google search re Swami seeds NLHz will bring back a whole lotta shilling across several boards . Even the Mr Nice forum . lol .

Nevil`s Hz might cause a freak out if you select the right pheno .
NL Hz is not the same effect . The NL adds lots of bottom end .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

geneva_sativa

Im suprised nobody mentioned Delta 9 Labs...

Fruit of the Gods has the NL5 Haze .. I had a bad ass pheno that I lost due to rookie mistakes

From their website:

Variety Mother NL5 Haze

Variety Father Skunk #1
Strain Type Mostly Sativa

Why the fruit of the gods, well that was what came to mind the first time we smoked this wonderful strain. Even though it was a mostly sativa with strong haze elements coming from its mom, the legendary NL5 Haze, it had an incredibly fruity taste. From our first selection we went with the FOG 11 which is what we used to make all our next batches of seeds. This pheno was amazing, a fruity haze that under the right conditions goes a beautiful deep purple color. The strain comes from an old Nl5 haze pheno that was around amsterdam in the late nineties. It was crossed with a skunk #1 father that came from seeds that were made in 1988. We were lucky as it was really tough to get them to germinate. The strain is mostly a sativa but still has a touch of indica in it from the northern lights. The plant is tall and does finish in 84 days but is well worth the wait as you will be rewarded by an incredibly strong smoke with an intense fruity flavor

I did :biggrin:

Cloneman

Veteran
I'm 167 been growing since 1872 back in the days of growing with candles and lived in a shoe box, that was hard work...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
A buddy of mines has that Pre-Alexander The Great Invasion Afghani.

G `day RF

Nah the Scythian genes Alexander brought in crossed really well with the gear from Xiang Jing .
Better resin production and mold resistance in the hybs . lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Cloneman

Veteran
What's your oldest clone? :)

Mesopotamian pre 3100 BC, good shit bit tired now, talking of Alexander the great (or Alex as we call him) snuck in took over c332 BC and acquired the clone > little shit..

Edit ; I forgot to add that is where the term pot originates from >FACT

Last edited: