What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First legit grow 6 Strains

Day 19.

Each day i swap spots for almost all the plants that way they can get almost the same amount of light. Obv that wont happen in flower as they will be too big to do everyday so i may try to do every week.

The clones are looking great. The skywalker og has almost no yellow in it, the Hawaiian punch has only little yellow in it. The gorilla glue still has yellow in it but getting better. These were further along then the other 2 clones. Ill do a light feed on next watering if the 2 gg4 are still yellow.

All the other seedlings and plants look good. Solid green on them. Can see a few plants want calmag cause their stems are purple. Ill add some next time for each plant and see how they react.

Heres the pics

Day 20.

WATER DAY for all plants. Fed plants at 500 ppm. Which was 1/3 strength of both big bloom and big grow. Big bloom was 3 tsp per gallon and big grow 1 tsp per gallon equaled 500ppm.

Hoping that the clones like the feeding. The skywalker og is 100% green which seems like its doing good. I also ended up lst the plants. Been reading alot online and decided to try it. Topped the seedlings today and cut one of the leaf off my accident :/

Everything else is looking good. The Hawaiian punch after feeding is already standing up toward the light. Thats the only clone i didnt lst yet. Its still small and light can go through fine. The gorilla glue is definitely gonna be busy.

On to the pics

Gg#4

Skywalker og

2nd gg#4

Floridian

Veteran
I think you're on the right course.Purpling stems in my experience have nothing to do with over or under feeding ferts,it's a genetic gig

I think you're on the right course.Purpling stems in my experience have nothing to do with over or under feeding ferts,it's a genetic gig

Yea i forgot to post last night but not 100% sure the clones really liked the feeding. They turned some yellow again when i checked yesterday but ill get good pic tonight.

Day 22.

So the clones and the plants both took well to the feeding imo. Slight yellow on a few clones but nothing major. The Hawaiian punch has tons of new growth on it after that feeding. I will do water next feeding as it says.

I feel like the nl x g13 is so bushy that the shoots are growing bigger. Can i cut a fan leaf off? Or shape them? Heres 2 pics of the same plant same leaf

Heres a pic of all the plants together.

Floridian

Veteran
No man you absolutely don't want to remove healthy fans at this point or any other point during veg in my opinion.Some folks remove fans in mid/later flower to give the lower budsites direct light.I don't do that either only when are yellowing to a point that they are dying will I remove them.Tucking them down to let lower budsites get direct light in flower is a much better option to me.Unless they are basically dying it's best to let them be.

Day 23.

There is definitely new growth on the shoots for sure since i have lst the plants. Definitely appears that alot of the smaller growth should increase in size from lst. The Hawaiian punch is the only one i didnt lst and wont. It looks awesome. It has definitely caught up to where the other plants are. Its a little smaller but still looks great.

Think im gonna veg for 4 more weeks maybe. Depending on how full the tent gets in veg.

Heres the pics. At some point this weekend i will take a close up of each exact plant. That way later on you will see good progress

Here are the pics. This time from the side opening of tent. How long woukd you veg for?

Day 24.

I watered all the plants and clones straight ph'd water. I should have fed the clones calmag.

Plants seem to have liked the nutes. So next time i will do same dose.

But this happened to my Hawaiian punch when i tried to lst it. So upset, i tried to use tape because it didnt fully go through and wouldn't stay up on its own but today it wasnt good heres the pics.

Day 25.

So i have topped everything that has had new growth and when i see i can top again i do. But im gonna let them grow now.

Based on these pics how long would you veg for?

Day 26.

Not much to report. Had to do some more lst to a few of the plants. Theres tons of shoots and some of the fan leaves were covering them so i tied those down.

Here are the pics. When should i start to flower?

Day 27.

Each day its awesome to see a difference in the growth. *Especially because i have been topping everything that grows new site. *But i think im done topping. I feel like i have enough tops for a decent canopy. * I am not too sure when to start flowering but just gonna keep waiting. *

The soil is dry on some of the plants so tomorrow i will check them all and if all are dry i will water. If not most likely Thursday. * Cant wait to start flowering but i have to be patient. **

Here are pics from the side of the tent today. *

Day 28.

So today i watered everything. * I used phed water for the plants that havent been in soil for over 2 weeks. **

For all the others i fed them 700 ppm which was 17ml big bloom, 6ml big grow and 3ml cal mag. *They seem to like it so far. *I did it earlier today. We will see tomorrow. But im happy its going so well. *

Heres the pics *

Day 29.

I personally think all of the plants took the feeding well. Should beable to tell more in a few days. I also lowered light. I think they are looking good for getting 700 ppm feeding yesterday. You judge

Floridian

Veteran
Looks like 15 plants altogether,how many are known females are how many are seedplants?Are those 1 or 2 gallon containers?I sex my seedplants in two gallon containers I'm not potting up unless I know they are females.How much height do you have to work with?Are you planning on flowering in those containers?Obviously if they are mostly females you pretty much have to by the looks of your space.I notice you started in those conatiners,next time it may serve you better to start in smaller ones and pot up as the roots fill the container for space sake.I even start my clones in smaller containers{4 inch nursery size or some folks use 16 oz beercups} and pot up. I start in my seedling container,pot up to veg container 2 gal. where I determine sex if seedplants,then pot females up to flowering comtainer 5 gal but a lot of folks use 3 gal.The difference in yield between 3 and 5 gallon is pretty significant actually.Its just better for a number of reasons to use multiple containers than starting out in a larger container.To me 1 gal is a larger container and wont grow out seedlings in something that large,a lot of folks do its a matter of preference.Looks like you got a good grip on things

Day 30.

All of the plants seem to have taken good to the nute feeding. * A few signs of nute burn on a few of the smaller leaves. *

Since lst training the plants have gotten bushy. *An an experiment on 1 of my plants i supercropped it. *But the plants are definitely growing in height. . *My photo bucket is messed up. I'll try tomorrow for more pics

Looks like 15 plants altogether,how many are known females are how many are seedplants?Are those 1 or 2 gallon containers?I sex my seedplants in two gallon containers I'm not potting up unless I know they are females.How much height do you have to work with?Are you planning on flowering in those containers?Obviously if they are mostly females you pretty much have to by the looks of your space.I notice you started in those conatiners,next time it may serve you better to start in smaller ones and pot up as the roots fill the container for space sake.I even start my clones in smaller containers{4 inch nursery size or some folks use 16 oz beercups} and pot up. I start in my seedling container,pot up to veg container 2 gal. where I determine sex if seedplants,then pot females up to flowering comtainer 5 gal but a lot of folks use 3 gal.The difference in yield between 3 and 5 gallon is pretty significant actually.Its just better for a number of reasons to use multiple containers than starting out in a larger container.To me 1 gal is a larger container and wont grow out seedlings in something that large,a lot of folks do its a matter of preference.Looks like you got a good grip on things

They are 12 total. 4 are clones so theirs 8 reg seeds. Wont know until flower if female. They are 3 gal pots they are all in now and i dont intend to go bigger. Spacei have 80 height but then with hood etc etc. Id like to keep them no bigger than 4 ft.
If any of the plants show pre flower and are male i will up some of the other plants to 5 gal. But for a 1st time i figured 3 was good.

Day 31.

Today i was blessed with a white widow fem clone. Couldn't say no to that. But i will tell you things were off to a slow start but they seem to really be growing. Definitely going towards the light. Only a few yellow leaves from feeding nutes but not bad enough to ruin the whole leaf. Gonna veg for atleast another month. Should get solid yields going for.

Heres the pics