What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D x Headband Bx1 and Strawberry DD

I'm glad I have two carbon filters cause at 3" tall these girls stink already. kinda surprised that as lil as they are that they smell so much already.

Amish G

Update

Update

Well the Chem d X Headband bx1 are all coming along good as are the Strawberry DD here is an update. First up is the 3 chem hb.

No sorry these are not from rez. they are from East coast under ground from what I understand. I don't know much about them as they were given to me.

R

Rageous8899

I received a freebie from kannabia seeds Headband))

I received a freebie from kannabia seeds Headband))

I ordered from seedsman and a promo of some sort landed me a headband fem by kannabia seed. The one bean sprouted and look out. Lol. It was some bomb. I loved the structure too. Only problem is that i couldnt get it to clone. Ever. 0/10 or so and i came to the conclusion it had to be a strain thimg because im not that shitty. I used to be. Lol. But i ramble. Heres a pic. Hows yours coming along?

Latest posts

Latest posts