What's new

Cannarado seeds

knuckles

Veteran
She was over 5' tall falling everywhere in a tomatoe cage,but I'am enjoying the smoke immensely none the less!

knuckles

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
This was my last run from seed,different pheno though.

RulaTone

Veteran
Nice flowers thanks for opening this thread
I was super excited about that Sdubb release he did a while ago, immediately thought chief hosa would be great !! many others were great i wish i could score durban x sdubb or chemd x sdubb…
Did some sdubb deliciousness came trough in yours?

knuckles

Veteran
Not sure where the deliciousness came from,as I've never smoked the sd,or the tk but I did purchase a pack of chemd x sourdub and Deathstar x sourdub..which are about to be flowered...ill throw some pics up later..

RulaTone

Veteran
Nice choice, looking forward to see how these turn out for you!
I never smoked TK or Sdubb too but i think its easy to judge if the outcome is more kushy or zesty as described in sdubb thread. A friend is growing the same cross and the majority were kush type but a few had the sdubb sour zesty notes. For what i gather both tk and sdubb are pretty homozygous varieties.

Are his beans mostly fem or does he sell regs. I had a chance to get a tester pack from him yrs ago but i was on base and yeah couldnt swing it! Would love to now.

i'm running some cannarado gear right now. he has some true bangers in his arsenal. i grabbed some Stardawg pie (stardawg x grape pie). and some Pecan Sandies (thin mint x Oaxacan/Angola Red) that i have going outdoors currently.

that Chief hosa looks good whats the genetics?

knuckles

Veteran
Here's one of the two plants I kept from the seed run. She was lagging behind,so I vegged her for a couple weeks after putting her in a 5gl fabric container... Nose seems more prominent this run dark,rich,full bodied with a that sour citrus in the background.

F

Foolonthehill

nice plants bro, is that's the #3?

here's a few hosa finishing pics, less spectacular than yours...:)

picture.php

picture.php