What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Rodehazrd

Hey Poprocks
That one in the tub has a very floral fruity smell from the beginning. the three in the shorty not so much yet. If past experience serves I'll be chopping the end of October. I'm hearing a lot about budrot and mold but the Bangi seems immune. None on the little ones yet either.:tiphat:

I kept the indoor going all summer and had no heat issues running in the 90's at night. I only intended to run bangi outside due to its mold resistance. But when b1 and b2 in the same tub were male I put in a ak47f2 of mine and a LBL cross to fill the tub and see if they work outside for me. b3 was male and left b4 in the tub alone I expected males in the shorty but they were all girls

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

It was a hot, stormy Holliday weekend around these parts. The gathering on Saturday was fun and we got a few hour brake from the rain but it was so stormy all weekend that the attendance was down a lot. The heads that did come for the gathering were the more hardcore rain or shine types who weren't gping to let the weather stop them from having a great time. It was a total free for all with no security at all and a lot of us were enjoying mind enhancing chemicals. I scored a nice fat 1/2 oz of shrooms and a sweet tie die.
It was also the 115th anniversary Harley Davidson homecoming weekend last weekend. For us in Milwaukee that means many thousands of bikers from around the country come here and party it up. There were a lot of wet bikers in town. I also went to a BBQ competition on Sunday during a break in the rain.
I've been in full harvest mode in the jungle for about a week now, harvesting the first two plants last week and the other two over the weekend. All the rain and humidity are making my dehumidifier work overtime. So far I'm able to keep humidity down and things are drying slowly. I need to have everything dry and in jars before I leave for the northwoods this weekend.

@Packerfan. I hope your feeling better and had a good Holliday brother!

@Rodehazrd. That is very interisting about the AG and LBL seeds. Those must be some hearty plants in deed! Did you water them a second time before they came up? I ask because this reminded me of something I read about some landrace seeds liking a couple of wet/dry cycles before they germinate. I'm very interisted in seeing what comes of these seedlings and also the accidental crosses you made. Keep us posted. Bangi 4 is looking great that split dosent look like it slowed her down at all!

@pop_rocks. I didn't let the rain ruin my good time but I think a lot of people didn't go because the forcast was so crappy. It was fun and I puffed with pretty much everyone there, probably about 50 people. It was kind of like a house party because it was such a small group. I didn't end up trading with anyone and paid good old fashioned cash for the shirt and the shrooms. I also didn't end up running into the guy I had traded with at the last show, I heave a feeling that the rain kept him away. It ended up being too sloppy for any good pics but I'll take one of the shirt and shrooms and post it up. There will be more of these in my future. That is great that Rachel_P is ding so well and her sisters too! I can't wait to see what they look like this week! I hope your weekend was a great one brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
im glad you a good time at your festival,my man!
it sounds like fun, even with the bad weather
we are having a touch of fall here in san diego and im kind of getting excited for a change in seasons
it was kind of grey and drizzly all day today and it totally felt like fall
when i got to work this morning it was grey/overcast and about 70ish degree, when i left in the afternoon the temp was was about the same, classic san diego fall
man, that sounds like fun and i cant wait to see apicture pf the mushrooms
those sound like a real treat,now im going to make some inquiries around and see if i can find some salad fixins! its been too long since ive walked in the beautiful places
i got some new pics and will be posting them up here soon
they are all finishing off nicely and we are putting a few of them on plain water this week; we are looking at about two weeks for the bodhi and maybe two-three for the tahoe_ogs
hope all you guys had a great weekend

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening friends, hope everyone had a great labor day weekend
its the first week of sept and the girls are looking nice
the bodhi are the farthest along and could be ready to pull in the next couple of weeks
it seems like it was jsut yesterday that she was throwing out her first early flowers, this pic was taken in late july
picture.php

View image in gallery

and this is how she looked last weekend

shes on a diet of plain water now and could be done as soon as a couple weeks

here at the tahoe twins

while not as fast as the bodhi, these girls are not that far behind

the malawi is finishing off faster than planned but still looks like she is going to be a month or so away from harvest

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
and finally rachael_P, the peyote purple x critical kush (peyote critical by barneys farm)

this is the one thats impressed me the most
while the bodhi gear looked good from day one and the tahoe twins lived up to expectations (they were cuts gifted to me), the peyote critical was the one i was worried about early on
shes really taken off the most and is absolutely covered in sugar

i cant wait to trim these girls up and see what we have, but i will definitely be growing out a couple of these again

/had to break it into two posts to get the last pic in

Rodehazrd

and finally rachael_P, the peyote purple x critical kush (peyote critical by barneys farm)

this is the one thats impressed me the most
while the bodhi gear looked good from day one and the tahoe twins lived up to expectations (they were cuts gifted to me), the peyote critical was the one i was worried about early on
shes really taken off the most and is absolutely covered in sugar

i cant wait to trim these girls up and see what we have, but i will definitely be growing out a couple of these again

/had to break it into two posts to get the last pic in
Hey Poprocks those babies look just right to me. I had read about the peyote critical and thought yours was a thinner pheno or something but she is meeting my models in that last view.

It's hotter than the blue blazes here and sultry. My tub bangi is taking up about 4 gallons a day. She is filling in good now but seems to be finished stretching.The other tub with a couple of 2 footers uses about two quarts. As it worked out I have the bangi in a tub with 4" sewer T's and a 6" net pot. The tub with the males that got the two smaller plants I used a 8" net pot and 6" sanitary tee's which lifts it up another inch and holds another gallon or so of water. I think the size of B4 in the tub is related more to phenotype than container. 1-4 were all tall and fast growing and 567 came in slower and not as fat a stem. Of course my first three picks were males. B567 in the 65 gal shorty are doing well too I think that is the way I will go in the future if I do outdoor. Next time I will have a female by herself in one of those shortys. Thats all assuming I get this years crop in the house in late October.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

After a mostly dry day yesterday we are back to stormy weather again today here. I try to keep a good attitude but the weather has been messing with me for weeks now. The mountain bike trails have been too wet to ride and I've been off the bike for allmost 3 weeks now. Also my lawn needs cutting but it has rained every time I have the chance to cut it. I guess one could have much bigger problems in life and of the worst is that you can't ride your bike and need to cut the grass life isn't so bad after all.

@pop_rocks. Yes for sure we had a great time on Saturday. I think that the weather really affected the attendance, people who were planning on camping all weekend were probably put off by all the rain. In fact it's been really rainy for a couple weeks so the ground was saturated already. All this rain and hot weather also means perfict breeding conditions for our state bird the mosquito. The mosquitos and biting flys were really bad at the gathering once the sun went down, at on point we had to hide from them in the car for a while. I really dislike mosquitos and can't wait for the fall season where bugs arnt and issue anymore. It's been really hot here but a cold front is moving through today and we are going to be in the 70 degree range for the rest of the week it looks like. In fact it's a gray fall day here like you had yesterday in SD.
Your girls are looking great again this week. Have you thought about where you will process them? Last year my bro grew a couple autos outside at his house and brought them over to the jungle to trim but as we were trimming them I noticed some mites on them. I just about panicked, thinking I'd get an indoor infestation from the mites on his plants and we immediately bagged everything up and took it out of the house. I was paranoid for weeks that a few had escaped and would find a foothold in the jungle. Luckily I got lucky and didn't get a bunch of bugs in my indoor grow but I'd have felt really dumb if I would have. Another reason not to mix outdoor and indoor growing.

Rodehazrd

Hey Fiddy
Glad you missed out on the Borg. I just treated with 50\50 isopropal and water on flowers and veg. Hoping to diminish them some more on the LBL before harvest. The plan is alternate with plain water every other day for a week, these may be some buds to try Doc Bud's washing method on.

I hope you get some riding in soon:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
that sucks about the trails,fiddy
how hvae the steps been going?
the other week me and the mrs got our first 30k day, you get the "trail shoe" badge for that one
i hear you about the weather effecting your mood
especially when the seasons change, it can put you in a funk for sure;when i was younger i used to be really sensitive to the change in seasons
one thing i remind myself of is all the fun we have in store for us during fall with the holidays
plus i ama big fan of walking in a light rain and cant wait for those drizzly days and nights
a nice coat and gloves and a good joint make it very nice
thats a great question about where are we going to process the plants once they are done?
i was thinking we would do the trimming and initial drying at my friends house
he has plenty of room to spread out and trim, plus i wont have to worry about introducing any pests into the indoor grow
once its in jars i will bring it home and finish off the cure here

this girl has lived a tough life,rode
i gave my friend a bunch of seeds and let him try sprouting them himself; of the bunch only this one survived and at first she wasnt looking like she would make it
after she get herself established she really took off, but i feel like she missed a few good weeks of early growth having to recover from such stress
i hvaent been able to find a lot about her outside the breeders site so if you ahve any more info it would be greatly appreciated, my man

well fellows, tomorrow is the first day of the NFL season
thats a sure sign that we are transitioning to fall and sept and october are some of the best months for sports fans here in the us
i am so ready for football

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

@Rodehazrd. Yes for sure, I was really nervous about getting mites indoors and I've read the horror stories about how hard it is to wipe out an infestation once they get hold. I think I got lucky and can't count on that happening again so nothing green comes in from outside anymore. Bud washing sounds like a good idea. I've also heard that the bugs will flee the plant once you cut it because they need a live host. Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to eradicate the Borg. Maybe some of those predator bugs would help you as well, I think that Badfishy was talking about ordering some of those a month or so back.

@pop_rocks. Yep I really miss the riding, but I'm sure there will be plenty of that this fall. The steps are ok but without my buddy to walk in the mornings I'm down 3k-5k steps a day. It just dosent feel right walking without him in the mornings so I just do a little extra on the elliptical. But the new norm is about 20k steeps a day. Congrats on your 30k day! I've got a couple in the low 30's and it feels great.
I'm with you on loving the fall weather. Something about the crispness in the air is so nice. Hoodie season is a nice one or when you make a little fire in the back yard to keep you warm. Plus the mosquitos and other bugs arnt an issue anymore. It's the long dark winter that follows that I dread somewhat, but it's way too early to start to worry about that.
Harvesting at your buddies house sounds like the right idea for sure. No transporting or risk of infesting your garden. I was really freaked out about bringing bugs in from outdoor plants the one time I did it and won't make that mistake again. Once it's dry and in jars it should be safe to take inside I'd think.

Here is a pic of my new tie die and the sack of shrooms I picked up on Saturday. If y'all see a guy in this shirt at a show say what's up 'nut! It's a one of a kind shirt for sure.

packerfan79

Veteran
Cool tie-dye shirt there Fiddynuts. Shrooms are a lot of fun. I think a trip could be needed over here. I notice after a good trip my mood stabilizes. I don't know if it's age, or just the tumultuous year I have had, or that I am paying more attention to things. I have been up and down lately, mood wise. I am probably going to try to start microdosing.

@ pop rocks the girls are looking really nice. I am looking forward to a report on the Tahoe. I remember when I first started growing, a friend of a friend got a cut of Tahoe, he paid 20k for a tray of clones. That was about the same time I got the true/bty og for free. Either way they were both awesome cuts.

Hope everyone is having a great short week.

Rodehazrd

Taking a stroll through the jungle. Everybody is looking good! Just started a new run as hell hath no fury....
Hey Fishey
Good luck on the new effort. Whats your method this time? You were interested in the tub system I use did you see the update on water use? Outdoors an 8' Bangi Haze in the 90's with high humidity in 30 gal of media used the full amount of water in the tub with the 4" t's in two days. Went from 7" of water to none. I slip a yardstick down the side of the top tub to check. Soaking the media down from the top and filling the bottom would go dry in 3 days at this stage of the stretch. I amazed at that amount of uptake but I never had one this big where I could watch the consumption.

:canabis:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening tribe!
glad to hear from fish and p'fan again!

@fishy; thats great news that you are starting a new grow, i hope this is the best harvest ever for you brother
what strains are you running with and how are you planning it out?
@p'fan; you and me both brother
there is something about a good trip that sort of resets the psyche
maybe its the brains way of hitting the reset button
we all need to rest every now and then, especially after the year you had
hope the kids are happy in their new school and you and the fam are all doing well
20k for a tray of clones? man, those must have been some first class cuts
i will def post a smoke report on all the rachaels and we might be cutting some plants as early as this weeeknd
that is a rad shirt fiddy
i love the colors and the pattern it makes
/you bet if i am ever in the neighborhood i will give you a big shout out, brother!
i hear you about hoodie season and making fires at night being some of the nice things about the cooler fall weather
we still have a little bit of summer left out here and it dosent get really bad until like january, im just going to roll with it and enjoy the changing seasons
thats a nice sack of fungus my man! lots of good times in there it looks like!
20k is a strong number man; thats great that you are still high stepping and i hope you are noticing a big difference in your appearance and fitness
its funny the little things we miss about our dogs man, and i understand how things just dont feel the same without him around sometimes
enjoy your memories and think of him often brother, he was a great friend

once more day to go guys and its the weekend!
hope you all had a great week

packerfan79

Veteran
happening tribe!
glad to hear from fish and p'fan again!

@fishy; thats great news that you are starting a new grow, i hope this is the best harvest ever for you brother
what strains are you running with and how are you planning it out?
@p'fan; you and me both brother
there is something about a good trip that sort of resets the psyche
maybe its the brains way of hitting the reset button
we all need to rest every now and then, especially after the year you had
hope the kids are happy in their new school and you and the fam are all doing well
20k for a tray of clones? man, those must have been some first class cuts
i will def post a smoke report on all the rachaels and we might be cutting some plants as early as this weeeknd
that is a rad shirt fiddy
i love the colors and the pattern it makes
/you bet if i am ever in the neighborhood i will give you a big shout out, brother!
i hear you about hoodie season and making fires at night being some of the nice things about the cooler fall weather
we still have a little bit of summer left out here and it dosent get really bad until like january, im just going to roll with it and enjoy the changing seasons
thats a nice sack of fungus my man! lots of good times in there it looks like!
20k is a strong number man; thats great that you are still high stepping and i hope you are noticing a big difference in your appearance and fitness
its funny the little things we miss about our dogs man, and i understand how things just dont feel the same without him around sometimes
enjoy your memories and think of him often brother, he was a great friend

once more day to go guys and its the weekend!
hope you all had a great week

Hey Pop Rocks,

We were fortunate the kids didn't have to change schools. My Daughter is in an arts and science academy. We got picked out of a lottery and now my baby boy is in Kindergarten at the academy. My oldest goes to a different school, that has special education program for autistic kids.

I never got to grow the Tahoe 20k cut. Dude wouldn't let loose of it. I have seen some shit over the years with crazy prices for elite cuts. Ice cream cake was 9 grand, dude only ran it once. Some people have more money than sense.

Fiddynut

Howdy tribe.

Wow this week flew by and it's Friday already. I'm headed to the northwoods tonight and I think the jungle is in good shape to leave for three days unsupervised. I just transplanted the last of the cuts to be the new moms and they usually don't need water for at least a week after repotting. The new flower run of granola funk #1 (2plants) and #6 (2 plants) were transplanted a week ago and went into the flower tent for their first day of 12/12 this morning. They are looking pretty healthy. Here is a couple pics of them.

@Packerfan. A good trip really does wonders for attitude readjustment and always seems to stabilize my mood as well. You've been through a lot this year and should be proud of how you've handled things. You deserve some down time and a nice psychedelic experience. Keep up the good work brother, things will go your way soon!

@Badfishy. Thanks brother everything hitting on all cylinders here in the jungle!

@Rodehazrd. Wow that is a lot of water! Now I know why my tomato plants in 5 gallon pots needed more than 2 waterings a day. If I ever do them above ground I'll be building some tubs myself.

@pop_rocks. That shirt is very unique indeed. It's hand made and I think it's a one of a kind. If your going to rock the tie die it might as well be bright as hell. It sounds like I'll be getting a taste of hoodie weather up at the cabin this weekend. It's suppose to be in the low 50's in the evenings next few days. We will have to get a fire going in the fire pit for sure. I'm not sure if I'm going to get into the shrooms this weekend or not. If I do it will be day tripping for sure, I love shrooming in nature under the bright sun.
I feel like 20k is good but I'm cheating myself a little and want to find ways to get closer to a 25k average. When winter gets here it's going to take away a lot of opportunity for steps and I might even have to resort to the treadmill at the gym to get my steps. It would be better if I was riding the bike, and I hopefully will be soon. You are right about missing the dog, I'm over the sadness but I still miss him and walking alone just isn't the same.
How did you like the first NFL game last night? I saw a bit of the first half and it looked like a good game. I hope you had a good week and this weekend brings good times.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
That's a really awesome tie dye shirt. It looks so much better than most mushroom shirts, like it's got those nice thick outlines.

Fiddynut

That's a really awesome tie dye shirt. It looks so much better than most mushroom shirts, like it's got those nice thick outlines.
Good afternoon AgentPothead.

Thanks brother! It looks like a one of a kind to me and I've never seen one like it before. It just needs a little break in time and it should be perfict for my pot smoking hippie ass LOL.

Rodehazrd

Greetings friends

Here is a pic of my new tie die and the sack of shrooms I picked up on Saturday. If y'all see a guy in this shirt at a show say what's up 'nut! It's a one of a kind shirt for sure.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69749&pictureid=1881671View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69749&pictureid=1881672View Image
Fiddy

Thats the most unique tie dye ever. It must be a hybrid batik to get those straight lines. We are gathering supplies now for a tie dye afternoon with our neighbors. I may have to melt some wax and try it out on an old T, Walmart carries the best dye.
:tiphat:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
good to see you here, boosh! what have you been up to lately
stick around dude; this is a good group of guys with all kinds of knowledge, but also really chill
you would fit right in brother

/i would have just rep'd with comment, "stick around" but i haz no more rep for agentpothead