What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 grow -Multiple Kush - Skunk - Critical - Cheese

Scorp1on

Critical #2 before trimming
picture.php
picture.php

Scorp1on

I really like the structure,the vigor and the yield of the critical #2 but I think it will lack in potency and taste...otherwise it would be a keeper! :thank you:

Scorp1on

I decided to update my grow log...so here it is...

We skipped 1 run

So thats the 3rd run of 2016:

3x600w of 22x royal skunk
3x600w of bubba kush(1,2), 710 purps, mendocino purple kush, and 7x peyote purple
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dexter-420

beautiful set up mate, cant wait to see some flowers poping up , couple of questions tho ^
what to aiming to get out of everything? what u feeding them? and how long u vegged ?

Scorp1on

beautiful set up mate, cant wait to see some flowers poping up , couple of questions tho ^
what to aiming to get out of everything? what u feeding them? and how long u vegged ?

Ive got 6 x 600w
under 3 of them im growing 22x royal skunk in 10inch pot and im aiming at 3-4 pound for those 3 light, the other 3 light im aiming at 2pound because there's lot of different strain.

feeding is....using only pure blend pro line, so PBP grow and bloom, im also using liquid karma every watering, I only add small amount of food when watering..10-15ml per gal max. They're growing in promix HP and I added some shrimp compost to the mix, I never check my PH and got awsome result so far...

the 22x royal vegged for around 45days from clone, the others around 70-80-days

Scorp1on

Looking great Thak1lla! Canopy looks beautifully managed for a great yield. Looking forward to seeing this thru

thanks hoping for a great yield maybe 3-4pound for that royal skunk plus maybe 3pound if im lucky from the other strain

Scorp1on

now around 15days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here is 710 genetics ''the purps''
started to build small bud site 45 days before going into flower rom, with 24/24 of light, kinda like a autoflower...but I let her veg like that and now she's beautiful...already purple...
picture.php
picture.php

currently running this strain for the 1st time, also testing 7x peyote purple from canna biogen and 1 purple kush from mendocino...

seeded

That garden sure looks great, keep up the good work and the pics flowing because damn those buds are pretty :good:

Scorp1on

Here is my improved Veg room with 2x 1000w

This is what is going next in the flower room #1

Some clone and my royal skunk mother and bubba kush mom

Some new strain coming...
Purple LA
Granddaddy Confidential
Rainbow Jones
Strawberry cough
lemon skunk haze(i think)
exodus kush

some other i cant remember...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scorp1on

And this is the new...flower oom #2 with 3x 600w
all the new strain will go there for testing...

the room is almost completed...will finish it this week
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts