What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 grow -Multiple Kush - Skunk - Critical - Cheese

Scorp1on

picture.php

Hello just wanna post what im growing right now, been growing for a long time but im not really active on the forum.

here is a list of what im growing...

Barneys Pineapple Chunk
White Label Seeds Company Purple Bud
Royal Queen Special Queen No.1
Green House King's Kush
Sensi Super Skunk
Kera OG Kush
Royal Queen Special Kush No.1
Green House Bubba Kush
Green House Cheese
Dinafem OG Kush
Dinafem Cheese
Dinafem Critical+

those in bold are my favorite strain for now...havent tasted yet

most them are in flower but some are in veg room...
2 of my bubba kush and 1 king kush...

Im running 6x cooled 600w...and using the central AC to cool my room....temps are 26-27 celcius when light is on and 20C when the light is off. I veg in 6inch pot and transplant in 10inch pot then I switch to 12/12 1-2 week after... Using only PBP bloom/grow with liquid karma...in promix with shrimp compost...i never check my PH

Last edited:

Scorp1on

Here is my room:

The room is not optimal yet because I dont plant to get a big yield for this run, this is only a test run of all the strain, I got a clone of each of them growing for my next run, and they're already topped for more yield...pics to come soon

Scorp1on

Special Skunk...I really like this one...the bud are hard as a rock...never seen anything like this...but they're not that big...will see with the weight.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Scorp1on

Baby's on the way

For indoor:
Peyote purple
Mendocino Purps
Mendocino Purple Kush
710 genetics Purps
Chocolate Mint OG

For outdoor
French Touch Guillotine Auto
Dr Krippling Krippleberry Auto
Fast Buds Blackberry Auto
picture.php

and my cloner ... empty for now
picture.php

Scorp1on

recently harvested some plant...here's the strain and the gram per plant i got...

Bubba kush - 35 gram
King kush - 40 gram
Royal skunk xl - 45 gram
Kera OG Kush - 45 gram
Dinafem cheese - 45 gram

The plant were grown from seed and never topped...next run its the same plant but topped 2 times

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
You have a nice growroom and a lot of nice genes in there as well. I'm also a big fan of Pure Blend Pro, especially the bloom for soil. I use that as well as liquid guano (0-4-0) from Earth Juice. Best of luck to you things are looking good.

-Funk

Scorp1on

You have a nice growroom and a lot of nice genes in there as well. I'm also a big fan of Pure Blend Pro, especially the bloom for soil. I use that as well as liquid guano (0-4-0) from Earth Juice. Best of luck to you things are looking good.

-Funk

thanks FunkBomb, Ive got alot of genes but im trying to find a nice keeper with good yield, potency and taste...
so far I really like my royal skunk but its lacking on potency...its a good morning smoke...very very fruity pheno
the bubba kush and king kush are perfect for me but low yield...good potency nice kush taste

Ive been using pbp since 2006...and since 2012 im mixing my promix with some local compost and no longer check my PH...got good result so far

Scorp1on

Harvested some plant...here's the yield...

Royal Skunk #0 55g Very very fruity pheno
Bubba Kush #1 35g Nice kush smell and taste, good potency, low yield
King Kush #0 40g Nice kush smell and taste, good potency, low yield
OG Kush #1 45g No Kush smell, good potency
Dinafem Cheese #1 45g Nothing special, good potency maybe?
GH Cheese #2 61g untested
Dinafem Critical #2 60g untested

Special Kush #2 drying
OG Kush #2 drying
Unknow plant(lost the name) drying