What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Going to be 87 today and 79% rh. Would love a nice day without the humidity. I've lived in the South and loved it but can't take the heat and humidity. Going to be a sweaty 15 hr day today.

Coffee and strawberry cough has me baked to the bejeezus belt.

How's the harvest looking Unc? Led comparable despite the other changes?

Have a toasty folks!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers..

lester, the first round was kinda a wash for comparison purposes since one of the lamps wasn't turned all the way up....but so far i'm doing just as crappy as i always do,just with half the wattage!:biggrin:

not much going on today...usual running around...got a talk/presentation dealy by the cute blonde girl i often ride...i was gonna say with but since she's a beast it's more like "in the vicinity of"...anyway,giving a talk on bikepacking and racing and she just got certified to teach mountain biking....so you know,gonna talk about bikes and stuff...hopefully she brings her dog,he's a good boy! and her husband,he's one of the few people i know i can talk science stuff with...

anyhow,basically like one of the thursday group rides without the ride part...so hopefully no puking!:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss: fuck banks! seriously,bank of america charges 8 bucks to cash one of their own frickin checks...bunch of frickin pirates in shitty business suits...

:rant:

alrighty,back from running around and doing errands...except for the actual waking up early part getting up early makes the errands a bit less sweaty an affair...i guess i actually have to find something useful to do now since i haven't wasted half the day getting high and drinking coffee...only like a quarter of my day!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GOLDEN GLOVES

picture.php

ARES

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
His colors are developing! He looks very nice.

That white stripe is pretty cool too

I like the red back mittens

Throw some purple foliage in there and see what happens

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
He's definitely getting a lot more red. Nice Golden Gloves too, it's filling out nicely. Not to mention tons of trichs!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Sorry to bring this up, but... Epstein is unconscious with marks on his neck. Attempted suicide? Or Akanacide... I called this last week. He deserves it anyway. Anyway, back to our regular stuff

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
We're getting a break in the weather this week!

A front came through Monday with a little rain and lots of clouds.

All this week it's mid 60's in the morning, high of 85F, low humidity under 50% and sunshiny....

Beautiful!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

got a week of nothing but 90's predicted...better than a week over 100 every day for sure!

next round of buds should be about ready to trim,i'm sure that will eat up the next few days..then back at garden work again since i will need to get more medium and get the next tent round up-potted and ready for flower...the flashbang should catch up with the others enough to be included...still need to get 8 more cuts rooted for the next led room run...got 8 mac1 so i'm thinking maybe 6 cherry cookies and a couple peanut butter breath to round out the 18...

need to do some topping and pruning of the plants for the next led room run...i should be able to make a nice full screen on at least one side of the room...based on how the nem and platinum cookies grew last time i think pruning to 4 branches and stakes will work best...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
We're getting a break in the weather this week!

A front came through Monday with a little rain and lots of clouds.

All this week it's mid 60's in the morning, high of 85F, low humidity under 50% and sunshiny....

Beautiful!

High 86 and humidity mid sixties for the next couple days here. So sticky and sweaty for a few days. Hopefully it will break Monday or Tuesday because I start framing another house then.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi:as usual somehow time has flown by here...

gotta go run and pick up a cooler motor...i think i need to bring the trailer even though it should fit in a backpack...they are pretty heavy so i imagine having one banging against my spine won't be fun...need to figure out some way to keep it from moving on the trailer though...more than enough weight to make things wiggly...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Mid 70s and 50% rH, I guess the sun even shines on the dog's ass some days:) Speaking of a good day, I just got a package in the mail... my HLG 320s! I got them all wired up and ready to hang, but no ratchet straps:( off too the hardware store to figure something out... They are super bright and easy to set up, I'll get pics tonight in the tent. Yeah! So stoked!
I did a pretty thorough leaf strip yesterday to get better air flow both outdoor and the tent. Top dressed with Espoma Garden Tone (3-4-4) today, at a rate of 1/2 Tbsp/gal, and watered them in twice. Everything looks happy and healthy:)

Attachments

• 156408174776242284104.jpg
    156408174776242284104.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 14