What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mixing finished product

45th

Anyone mixing varieties in proportions to achieve different effects?

Using grinder and creating 2:1 for example, seems to create a different outcome effect.

Runt

I´ve mixed Northern Lights and Arjans Haze 50:50 and it seems to work nicely -hits the pain with no couch lock.

testymctester

Veteran
I've been doing this for a while. I'm not sure why everybody is trying to hit the perfect flavor/effect combo with just one strain. I take my cues from making wine where the winemaker will blend different strains of grapes to make the best wine.

One of my favorite blends is Cherry Pie and East Coast Sour Diesel in a 2:1 ratio. Also, this year I started making hash from specific blends of multiple strains. My best hash right now is a mix of Biker Kush, Cherry AK47, Elmer's Glue, Karma's OG, and White Fire OG.

G

Currently I'm mixing Lilly and Deep Congo. I mix primarily to get a stronger hit but love the flavor varieties. I hope more chime in with how they do this.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahhh, like a meritage in wine! I've done that in the past, blending/combining 2 strains for MMJ relief.

testymctester

Veteran
Ahhh, like a meritage in wine! I've done that in the past, blending/combining 2 strains for MMJ relief.

Funny you said Meritage... that's exactly what I named the combined hash from the 5 best strains in my outdoor garden this year.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts