What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where to buy legit RSO?

DoDad

There seems to be many snake oil salesmen out there saying they have the real RSO deal.

If YOU had to buy some Rick Simpson Oil, (making my own isn't an option) who would you buy this from?

dddaver

Veteran
When they were making all that noise about treating babies that had epilepsy I saw one thing about how the parents from FL had gone to CO and bought some oil from those brothers that have a big operation there. I forget their name, but I'm sure you could google them, it's a huge operation. But other than making it myself, I would feel most confident sourcing from them. Very professional all the way.

DoDad

When they were making all that noise about treating babies that had epilepsy I saw one thing about how the parents from FL had gone to CO and bought some oil from those brothers that have a big operation there. I forget their name, but I'm sure you could google them, it's a huge operation. But other than making it myself, I would feel most confident sourcing from them. Very professional all the way.

Good point. I remember those guys, they were the brothers who are growing Charlotte's web.

Thanks for the reminder!

igrowone

Veteran
i've no experience with rso, this is just what i've read on here
graywolf posts some very good info on medical results with oil, and how to make it
the simplest way is plain grain alcohol in the freezer
buds go in the chilled alcohol for a short time, and you get top grade oil
evaporate off the alcohol outdoors, this sounds like the easiest method i've seen posted

Dr.CBD

buy online

buy online

I found a nice facebook website called 'thc cbd oil for cancer NL' I found they are helpful enough to find RSO oil of top quality ... check it out ... lots . tonnes of info there also