What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this the future? Banned Medical Gardens and established a fine of $1,000 per plant

I worked on a grow in that area just before they passed the outdoor ban... a couple bad apples ruined it for the lot. I saw tens of thousands of plants and more guns and ferraris than I have in my entire life(never saw either of those before I moved there as I was 18) but holy shit it was an eye opening experience... Even got to witness "ripper culture," didn't think that could possibly be a thing but POS have to stick together and hone their craft. Feel bad for all the good people in that area.

Gry

Quick glance through google and it was real sad. I agree with Lil' Brodhi's closing thought.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
it's all about the weather SP......

the fine has been dropped...............

and for the most part unless unwanted attention was drawn 50 and under was still common place........

ganj on...................

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
no advertising of raids, but they happening.........most are on govt land or numbers to high on private.........but compared to last yr. literally non-exsistent.........but who could make that call with the dinosaur mentality of sheriff........

ganj on..........

St. Phatty

It's only the future if we're passive.

It's fairly easy to overgrow gov. attempts to control our lives.

E.g. just using the branches we cut when we lollipop ... not hard to come up with a batch of clones. Takes a little exercise to plant them. For example in a thicket near the railroad tracks.

Cost of Rootone ... 1 cent

Cost of medium ... 10 cents

Value of clone ... probably high.

Value of watching idiot gov control freaks hyperventilating about "grows popping up all over the place" ... PRICELESS. :woohoo:

I think the Flash Mob/ Overgrow approach is a great way to make the gov. control freaks throw up their hands in defeat & find a real job.

Latest posts

Latest posts